𝐯𝐢.

THE QUIETER BEST FRIEND, peered down at his food infront of him while he thought about the familiar H/C haired teen he'd seen before, wondering what she was doing with the brunette man that calmly devoured his food infront of him, not paying him any mind in the process of doing so. He hoped that they weren't a thing, but he didn't know why. Of course he thought that the girl was pretty to him, but that still didn't quite answer the question as to why he felt so jealous over Harry. He thought that she'd be the one he'd have all to himself, and he didn't know how he never knew about Y/N and his friendship.

"So... How have you been doing..? It's been like.. a few days since I've seen you, you know that right..?" The boy that went by the name Peter looked back up to his friend that paused his eating to finally stare back at him, a random wave of embarrassment overcoming his body even though they knew eachother since basically forever.

There was nothing but silence between the two males before Harry finally pulled his food away from his face, quickly placing a few fingers down against the mini stacks of napkins until he brought it up to his lips, wiping the grease away as he formed a smile on his mouth, showing that he himself thought about that before, "Oh... Yeah. I missed you, man."

Peter let the ends of his lips quirk even further upwards while he narrowed his shinning eyes back at his brunette friend, glad that he could have a friend there for him even if he was nothing like him in a way, "Cool because... I guess I missed you too."

"You guess? Wow.." Harry laughed out while he balled his napkin up in his hands, shaking his head from side to side once he realized that his friend came off as insincere in one of the worst ways possible.

Allowing his smile to halt, that's when Peter leaned over the table a little, his eyes scanning all over the table of empty plates and a little bit of crumbs from how messy he and his friend was before he spoke up again, deciding to inform his friend that he was only trying to play around with him, "Hah, I'm only joking around with you, uhh.."

"What?" Harry then looked up at Peter with a raised eyebrow, causing the other man to do the same as him in confusion by his question since he didn't say anything that could've made him ask the question what.

There was nothing exchanged between the males once again until the shorter brunette spoke out against his friend, humming at him while he cocked his head to the side, wondering what he wanted to know from him, "What do you mean what?"

Straining his dark eyes at the quieter teen that only pulled his body back from Harry, he then let out a him of his own before he looked him up and down with his own curiosity filling his mind,"You're doing that thing you always do when you want to know something. What is it?"

"What thing do I do...?" Peter began to grow a little insecure by those words that came from Harry because he never knew that he did a thing before he asked something, but also because he knew he was right. He wanted to know more about the girl he'd seen him with, but he didn't know if there was anything going on with them. It wasn't like Harry told him much about his personal life anymore, so he had to think for himself.

Harry could see right through the man, but that still didn't make him hold back. He just shrugged it off and went to be honest, a little chuckle leaving his throat as he gave the other brunette more information about himself, "You go uhh.. whenever you want to know something."

"Oh.... You got me, Harry... I was just w-wondering, where do you.. know that girl you were with from..?" He pursed his lips after the question, stunned by how straightforward he was with that question since that wasn't really like him.

Harry felt himself smiling in amusement while he analyzed his best friends body language. It was clear that he had some kind of thing for her, and he didn't know how he didn't see it before, "Who, Y/N? She's just a friend from school... Why? Do you like her..?"

Shaking his head as he let his eyes grow bigger at his friend, Peter then slightly waved his hands, his own laughter coming from his mouth as he did so, "Oh me...? No.. I just seen you two around, and... I.. didn't know if-"

"I mean, I think she's pretty, but... We're kind of the opposite. Plus, she's crazy over that spiderman douche." For some reason, that last insult hurt Peters feelings, but he still didn't say anything about that, not wanting his friend to be suspicious over him.