𝐢𝐯.

Y/N PANICKED TO HERSELF AS, she felt her entire body being pulled up, the air thrashing and hitting against her face as she shut her eyes while she allowed herself to get yanked up by the web, her legs dangling in the air and her tears threatening to fall from the corners of her tightly closed eyes. She didn't know what was happening at the moment, and she couldn't see anything that was currently happening to her, but with the way the air was hitting on her face and with the way her stomach was churning, she knew there had to be something very wrong going on.

"Don't be afraid! I'm here for you!!" There was a voice that hit through her right ear, and although the voice came off as reassuring towards her, she was already scared enough and the thought of having another person getting ready to also fly up to their death with her didn't help her fear, so all she did was drop her mouth open and scream.

Y/N kept on screaming with her heart racing fast through her chest, the feeling of a strong arm wrapping around her waist as her whole face turned hot because of the fact that she didn't bother having a break during her screaming session. It seemed like she wanted to let everyone know that she was just up in the air with an arm over her body and a voice in her ear.

"Shhh...!" Was the last thing the female heard before the warm air slammed over her face, forcing her E/C eyes to shoot open only to see that she was just about to make contact with the floor beneath her.

A gasp left past her lips and her eyes bulged out of her head until the feeling of her forehead slamming against the ground overcame all of her other feelings from before, making her eyes close once again before she bit on her bottom lip with a loud wince that could also be mistaken for as a grunt, "Hmmmmnn..!! Fuck! Ow...!"

"Oh crap! Sorry about that... I was gonna get you, but then... you know.. you uhh, fell quicker, so..." the teen paused at the sound of the soft voice she'd heard from before, and that's when she whipped her head back only to see the man in the red suit standing right in front of her. She couldn't see the emotion that was displayed on his face because of the mask, but she could tell just by his voice that he was happy to see her.

Turning her whole body around so that she was now plopped down on the floor with a wide grin already beginning to play at her mouth, that's when she pointed out one of her fingers, her hyperventilating starting, "Oh my god!! Y-You're Spiderman!"

"The one and only!" He shrugged like it was no big deal, but on the inside he was actually glad that this one girl noticed him even though all of the city knew who he was.

"Ahhh! Spiderman!! Y-You saved my life that one time! I can't thank you enough!! If... if you didn't save me, then... I'd probably be scarred for life by now! Thank you so so much!" She immediately shot up to her feet with both of her hands clasping together as she stumbled closer to the man that didn't even bother to back away since all he could do was blush. He was so flattered by the woman and her kind words.

Smiling to himself underneath the mask, that was when he crossed his arms and puffed out his chest to make himself seem so much more cooler than what he already was, "Hey, it's no problem...! I wouldn't be a hero if I just sat there and let that play out...!"

Y/N nodded her head up and down as she allowed the ends of her lips to turn upwards, her body relaxing a bit as she stared up at the man in red, "Yeah, that's true... ahhh..! I'm freaking out right now!!"

"You're freaking out? I should be the one freaking out! You almost killed yourself!!" That's when a shudder went down the brunettes spine from what he recalled before saving the woman.

That's when the H/C haired teen sent the male in red a look of confusion because she didn't quite understand the worry in his voice, it was so intense and it made her feel a little weird, "Huh? What are you... oh.. oh! No, no Spiderman...!! You've got it all wrong! I.. thought I saw you and I looked out the window to find you, and I guess I was just.. so eager to meet you that I forgot all about myself, then that's when I almost fell to the end... so.. no! I did not try to kill myself.."

"Oh! Thank god... S-Sorry it really looked like you just.. tossed yourself off..." he cleared his throat before he did the same, relaxing in his stance as he let his smile return to his face, knowing that she wouldn't see him.

Y/N didn't have anything else to say to the male, so all she did was tilt her head to the side with a soft smile that grew on her lips, causing the brunette to grow red just by the look in her eyes. It was so genuine, and he loved that. He felt a random need to just protect her from anything right then and there, but then he told himself that almost every girl in New York probably felt this way about him, so he shouldn't fall for this one girl all because he had an actual conversation with her.

The male in front of Y/N looked all around her room with an awkward tone in his voice, "Uh-hem... well, I better be off...!"

"Oh, right... You have more lives to save, so... Good luck, Spidey!" Her cheeks started aching with how hard she was smiling to the strong boy that froze for a second, his heart fluttering in his body just by the little nickname the woman had given him.

All he did was send her yet another wink before he turned on his heel, his entire body still turning hot by the female that watched him pop his hand out, a web shooting out from his suit as he grunted a bit, causing her to swoon over him even more while she batted her eyelashes.