𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

THE BRUNETTE BEGAN TO, notice how different he was feeling after his moment with Y/N. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He couldn't stop wondering what she was doing, and how she was without him. He had a random sense to protect the woman, and he wanted them to become something more, the only issue was that he didn't know how to get into contact with her without seeming odd. Knowing that he was most likely not her type, especially in his human form, genuinely hurt him. He wanted to be everything she wanted in a guy.

Glancing down at the rocks that laid underneath his sneakers, a sigh was heard from the man, causing the other brunette that stood beside him to cock his head to the side, a look of worry showing over his face when he heard the huff his best friend let out, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, it's just..." Peter then looked back up to Harry with no emotion on his face. It was very clear that he was sad about something, even if he didn't voice that just yet, "What do you do.. when you like a girl, but.. you don't exactly know if she'll like you...?"

"Ohhh, is this about Y/N?" The friend questioned playfully, his eyebrow raising as he did so. He was only joking around with the other male, but once he saw him nod, his eyes widened a little and he had to clear his throat. He had no clue that his friend was the type to gain feelings for someone so quickly, so this was a little shock to him.

He didn't know about what happened between the both of them, so from his perspective Peter looked like an insane guy. They didn't seem to talk to eachother much, let alone look each others ways, and they were completely different, "Wow, ummm... I don't know man, just.. be yourself? Actually, on second thought..."

Peter felt his heart crumble in his chest once his friend made yet another joke, aware of the fact that he didn't mean to hurt his feelings, but still feeling hurt, "This isn't funny.. I really like her... I want to get her to like me too, do you think she ever would..?"

Pausing for a moment, Harry then thought to himself before he bit on his bottom lip with an almost annoyed eye roll that made Peter squint his own eyes, "Listen, just.. try to be cool. I don't know how to exactly put this, but tell her the things she's gonna want to hear, treat her nicely, flirt with her, get her nice things. That'll definitely make her get all over you, I swear."

"And this works with you?" Peter asked with a raised eyebrow, his heart beating inside of his body while he thought of many different ways to make the H/C haired girl to like him.

Shrugging at the other man, Harry then tilted his head carelessly, "Yeah, well. Not with Y/N it doesn't. She's basically in love with Spiderman. Actually, not even in love. She's just infatuated with the guy. I don't understand why, though. All he does is swing around, trying to look all cool for everyone. Making himself out to be the hero, you know what I mean?? It scares me sometimes. The way she talks about him-"

"Okay, okay... I get it..! She has a crush on the man... But, I don't know.. is that so bad??" Peter cut him off, his hands being stuffed in his pockets as he questioned the other brunette.

Harry almost scoffed, and a random wave of jealousy formed inside of him. He had no idea why, but it just happened out of nowhere, "I mean, yeah. It's really bad. Especially if she's making up all of these lies like she has a personal connection with him. She needs to get a grip and see who's right infront of her eyes..."

Peter squinted his beautiful eyes and eyed down Harry, wondering what that last part of his rant was all about, "Oh yeah? And who's right infront of her eyes Harry..?"

Noticing his mini slip up, Harry perked up and gave the man a burst of laughter while balling his left hand up into a fist, making it seem like he didn't say what he just said, even though it wasn't working at all. Peter now had those words imprinted on his mind, and now it was his turn to feel a little jealous over Y/N, "Well, you know.. You! Duh! You guys would be the perfect couple to be honest."

The friend only turned, hoping that was the truth. He wouldn't know what to do if he and Y/N turned out to be the complete opposite of a perfect couple because he had all of his feelings on her by now, "I hope that's the truth..."