the deal part 2

Stu and hope stayed at the house to trick Sidney with a phone call while Lexi was shown sitting in her truck smoking a cigarette as she watches Dewey drive away from the station.

She gets out as her boots hit the ground as she closed her Doo before flicking the cigarette away as she calmly walks up to the station.

She walks in walking past a deputy."wait miss you can't go back there."he says grabbing her arm which was a big mistake as she looks forward coldy "sleep"she says and as soon as she utter that one word everyone at the station fell asleep under her spell before she walks to where the holder cells are.

Many look on in disbelief at her power while some where jealous.

Stefan and the mikealsons look proudly at how strong she has become.

Billy was confused when the officer on gaurd falls asleep falling to the ground with a thud before hearing heels as he looks up"well hello handsome"she says with a flirty smirk that he found hot.

She walks forward "why don't we get you out of here"she says as she curls her hand as the cell opens unlocked as he steps out with a raised eyebrow.

Soon they were shown in Lexi's truck as she drives with speed as billy hangs on to the oh shit handle like it's his life line"where the hell did you learn how to drive women!"he shouts as she laughs.

"My uncle kol we would always go to these drag races and I've had a liken for it since then"she says with a smirk before drifting around a corn before driving straight forward again.

Rebekah raised an eyebrow "so you like drag races kol"she says with a smirk.

"Yeah it was exhilarating"he says as he and Lexi sign dreamly about drag racing cars.

Billy shakes his head "that the last thing you need babe is a drag racing car with nozz"he says.

"Excuse me bitch"she says glaring at billy as hope and Stu laugh as billy backs away from Lexi before she starts chasing him with a frying pan.

The younger generation laughs as they watch billy run away from Lexi who was threatening to hit him with a frying pan.

Soon she pulls into the drive way as she turns the engine off"we need to talk about something"she says before getting out as she walks to the house billy follows her confused.

She was the shown entering her room with him following "okay so you know how I'm a vampire/witch"she says sitting on her bed.

"Yeah"he says with a nod of his head.

"What if I told you I saw your death and how I can prevent it"she says.

"I would say what was my death and then ask what way you can stop it."he says.

She bites her lip "I saw you die at Sidney's hand on the midnight of her mother's death anniversary"she says as billy was silent taking in what she said.

"What is the way you can help"he asked after a moment.

"The way would be becoming a vampire but there or pros and cons tho"she says as a hissing was hard as she turns seeing slithering towards her"hello fang"she says as billy stares at the black mamba.

"We did the exact same thing when we met fang"Lucinda says as she and her friends shiver just at the memory.

"What are the pros and cons"he asked taking his eyes away from the black mamba.

"The pros are you will gain immortal life,speed and strength. But the cons are burning in sun light,blood lust and a stake to the heart or having your heart ripped out"she explains as he takes everything in"but wait how come you don't burn in the sun light"he asked confused.

She shows him the daylight rip on her figure with family crest"we vampires were a certain stone that a witch would have to spell and lucky for you I know how to do the spell but you have to die with vampire blood in your system "she explains as she softly pets fangs scales as he puts at his mother's touch.

Billy thinks for a moment first he meets his mate and now she willing to help him stay alive "alright I'll turn"he says as she looks up at her mate with a smile.

She then raises her wrist as her fangs descend as her eyes darken as veins slither under her eyes as she bites into her wrist as she takes a enough mount of blood before crawling over to billy on the other side of the bed as she gently grabs him by the face as she continues there lips letting the blood flow from her mouth to his as he ingest it.

She pulls away as blood trickles down her jaw"are you ready"she asked.

He nod breathing heavily from the kiss a blood trickles down his jaw before she grabs him by the face and snapping his back as he falls against her dead as she gently lays him down now all she had to do was wait.

Damon turns to his brother "you need to get your brat in control she could be a danger to Elena don't you care about Elena"he says annoyed.

Stefan's eyes turn dark as veins slither under his eye as he bares his fangs as he speed grabbing Damon by the throat as he speeds him smack into the wall. Damon was shocked at how strong Stefan is as he chokes and gasp"lets get one thing straight if anyone is a brat is the bitch look alike Katherine and if you even think about hurting my daughter I'll add your vamp to my ripper wall of victims"he says deadly calm.

"Stefan stop it this isn't you"Elena says  with tears.

Stefan lets out a dark laugh "your wrong Elena this is me"he says before snapping Damon's neck with out a car as he drops his brother to the floor before walking away as the Mikaelsons,his wife and daughter all watch with smirks as well as the new generation as they glad the Damon got out into his place.