finale part 2

Sidney shakes with fear she needed to get out of her now as she backs up into a counter away from the four psychos.

She backs up into a counter "why why did you kill my mother and you what have I ever done to you"Sidney cry's as Lexi looks at her like she was stupid before turning to billy"didn't we already explained why you killed her mother or is she just naturally a dumbass"Lexi asked as Sidney looked offended.

"I mean she's got a point they already told you why"Rebekah says shrugging her shoulders.

"Eh I think theres nothing but air in there but I guess I'll have to explain it again"billy says annoyed waving his knife around before turning to Sidney with his eyes darkening.

"You slut mother who slept with everyone single man in this god forsaken town including my father was the reason my mother left and abandoned me"he says tilting her head up with the knife as tears run done Sidneys face.

"Face it Sidney your mother was the town whore"Lexi says with a smirk.

"Now before you thinking horror movies caused for me and Stu to be like this it was really just an inner blood lust we had"billy says walking backwards.

Sidney looks at her boyfriend like who was a different person."your all sick and you won't get away with this"she says with confidence.

Lexi scoffs walking in front of Sidney grabbing her harshly by the face"oh we will I've gotten away with it for years ...but they will just like they did with blaming that cotton weary guy"she says with a smirk.

Sidney glares at her hateful before all of sudden she pulls a knife out and stabs Lexi in the eyes who plays dead falling to the ground as Sidney took off running as the others rush to Lexi who laughs sitting up before she yanks the knife out as blood stains her face"let the games begin bitch"she says as they all smirk.

Sidney glares at the hybrid"you bitch!"she says as Lexi smirks at her.

"What you gonna do about human"she laughs.

Sidney runs around the house before finding a closet with the ghost face custom and phone as she comes up with a plan.

Lexi and the others know we're she is as they share a look when the phone rings.

Lexi smirks before answering"hello"she asked.

"Hi bitch"ghost face says as Lexi smirks this human has no idea who she's dealing with.

"Right back at you now are we gonna do this the easy way or the hard way"she says.

"Hard way I already called the police on y'alls sorry mother fucking asses!"ghost face says as they share smirks even with the police on there way she'll be done for by then.

"Ok that gives me time"Lexi says standing in front of her closet Sidney is hiding in.

"For what?"Lexi doesn't even both as she swings the door open pinning Sidney to the wall by the neck ripping the mask off"surprise Sidney"she says with a cold smirk.

"What ...but ...I killed you"Sidney chokes before she was yanked out and tossed into the sitting room with a thud as Sidney scrambled up.

"See here's the thing Sidney I'm not human none of us are but I actually haven't been human since well the 1930's"Lexi says as Sidney pales backing away.

"That's not possible you would be old"Sidney says as her heart beat pick up as Lexi smirks smelling the fear coming off her.

"Technically I am I was born in 1868" Lexi says as Sidney shakes with fear running around the couch keeping her distance from Lexi.

"Let me introduce my self formly my name is lex Salvatore mikaelson born from vampire ripper and an original hybrid witch Stefan Salvatore and Rebekah mikealson family to the oldest vampire in history the originals and I am known as demon of the knight born in 1868 turned in 1930's" Lexi says as she circles around the frighten human as her eyes turn a purplish red as vines slither under her eyes as fangs descendans before lunging with a roar tackling Sidney to wall before tearing her fangs into the humans neck as blood rushes down Sidneys neck.

"No baby don't let us out the fun"billy says licking his lip when Lexi rips her fangs out sidenys neck looking back at him with a bloody smirk.

She pushed away from the whimpering human as billy hugs her waist before licking the blood off her mouth.

Billy sees Lexi's dad and her uncle's glare at him as he sighs"yeah yeah I know"he says before running off when they chase after him with Lexi and hope laughing.

"And I'm the best friend hope mikealson cousin and daughter of the original hybrid of vampire and werewolf bloodline thr original family but here's the kicker honey I'm a tribrid vampire,witch and werewolf"hope says as her hybrids eyes glow as veins slither under her eyes as he fang descendant as she holds a hand out as Sidney drops to the ground screaming as her back arches her bones were being broken from in side as she was left a crying mess on the floor.

Sidney charges at Lexi and hope with tears only to be thrown back by there magic as she gasp banging into the wall as they glare at her coldy hissing with a warning.

Damon glares whirling at Stefan "control that abomination of yours brother"Stefan glares his eyes darkening as he roars before speeding at his brother punching his hand through diamond chest he gasp with shock"she's not an abomination!!"as he squeezes his older brothers heart as Damon screams in agony.

Stu and billy smirk it was there turn as they walk over to the whimpering Sidney who looks up at billy "billy please help me I love you!"she cry's with blood oozing out of her neck Lexi really did a number on her neck.

"Why and I don't love you never did I only love my mate and by the way me and Stu well...."billy trail off as there eyes darken as veins slither under there eyes as fangs descendan"were vampires"both rip into her neck and arm as Sidney screamed in agony.

Soon she was drain of all her blood as they all took turn. Lexi hums as billy hugs her "now what my queen"he whispered into her ear.

"Burn the bodies"she guessed with a smirk before each one grabs a dead body dragging them outside.

Lexi throws Sidneys body on top as she then purs two things of gasoline all over the bodies. She then grabs lighter from within her bra as she flicks it on looking at the flame with a smirk "never fuck with a mikealson/ Salvatore"she then tossed the lighter on to the ground were the trail leads as it catches a flame as it consumed the bodies in a blase.

"Now what"stu says as hugs hope from behind as they watch the flames.

"College"Lexi says as they all share a smirk as sirens are heard in the distance before the for vamp speed off as smoke travels up as the moon was she shown full and high in the sky as a wolf was heard howling before everything went black before flashes of ghosts face in a window were shown before everything goes black again.

Elena watches with fear"let him go Stefan that's your brother!!"she yells.

Stefan hisses before snapping his brothers neck and ripping his hand out without the heart "no he's just your fucking lap dog"he says with a glare full of hate before dropping his brother's body before walking over to his wife wrapping an arm as Rebekah smirks at the dopplebitch.