coming up with a plan

Lexi was shown in the girls bathroom before the school opens as her,hope,stu and Billy are comeing up with a plan for Sidney's death since her mother's anniversary is tomorrow.

Lexi leans against the wall with crossed arms "okay so since the death anniversary is comeing up for Sidney's mother is coming up we need to come up with a plan and death ideas for the victim's so first thing who's killing who before the big reveal"she explained to them.

"I'll take Tatum"Stu says while sucking on a blad bag with a straw.

"I'll take Dewey"hope says fileing her nails as she was basically making them sharp enough to cut through flesh.

"And I'll take randy I've been hearing his loud thoughts and he's not so innocent as he appears"Lexy says taking out a cigarette from the back of jean shorts pocket as she places one between her lips before a flame appears on a finger as she takes a long drag before pulling the cigarette out her mouth as she blows smoke rings as billy was stareing at her .

Lexi turns to billy with a smirk as he blushes remembering that moment.

"I will admit that's hot has hell"Tyler states bluntly as most his friends him in Deadpanned look.

A flirty smirk graces her face"what cat got your tongue baby"she says as she crossed her arms under her chest as it pushes up slightly.

"No uh just ... isn't smoking bad for you"he lies as hope and stue went silent before Bursting in laughter with Lexi as he blushes embarrassed.

"Oh my God"kol says cackling with laugh with his family as billy hides his head in his head.

"Hon I've been smoking since the 1930's"she says with a laugh leaning against the wall.

After the laughing fit that got back to what they were here for."okay now that we have chosen are victims now it's time to chose the killing style"Lexi says.

"Well I'm going to go with the old burn alive style"hope smirks as Stu laughs as he high fives her impressed.

Many look at hope in disbelief well besides her family who were smiling with pride.

"I'm gonna stick with my slicing routine "Stu says as he leans against the wall.

Billy thinks before coming up with something"im gonna go with the chain saw style"he says before they all turn to Lexi.

She blows smoke out of her mouth as she hums thinking before smirking "I think I'll go with my ripper style"she says as they all smirk.

Elena turns to Stefan "why can't you see that I am better for you and can give you a more sane child"she says with a flirty look.

Stefan looks at her coldy "why would I want to be with someone who turned me and my brother against one another plus Rebekah is more women then you will ever be"he says as Elena gaps at him while Rebekah smirks.

Lexi glares at the Dopple ganger as billy was trying to calm her down as she was seething in rage at the Doppleganger who couldn't leave well enough alone.