the plan part 1

Lexi watched as hope used her magic as she tied the dead principal to the flagpole of the school with his eyes bloody having been ripped out and the word pig written in blood on his bare chest as she smirks before they three left to get ready for the party.

Lexy wore a skin tight mid thigh black dress with her hair down in curls as her make up was down as she was wearing Billy's Jean jacket as she was shown dancing on a table at stus house letting loose as many boys whistle.

Stefan and her uncle's glare at the teenage boys on the screen as Billy raised an eyebrow at his mate who smirks as she winks at him.

She smirks when she saw Randy starring at her in awe now was her Chance when pony started to play through the speakers as she slowly slides the jeans jacket off before walking over to Randy as she means down in front of him giving him a perfect veiw of her chest"why don't we took this upstairs"she whispered with wink as he rapidly nods his head forgetting his crush on Sidney as she leads him through the house to up stairs as hope watched chuckling knowing how Billy will react as stu was drooling over her as she work a black sleeveless crop top with mid thigh blue jean shorts as she means against the wall drinking beer.

Klaus glares before turning to his daughter and neice"thats it y'all are gonna be nuns"he says making Stefan again as the two teens laugh.

Lexi pushed Randy into the bed with a playful smirk before locking the door as she then climbs ontop of him."tell me Randy have you ever imagined death"she says as he looks at her confused before choking as she clutched his throat as he eyes widen.

She smirks darkly at him before veins slide under her eyes as they darken before slowly hissing as her fangs slide out. Randy painics scratching at her wrist as she chuckles"don't worry human you won't be alive much longer"she says before hissing as she tears into his neck as blood rushed out as he lets out a soundless scream as she shreds his wind pipes.

Hope shares a look with stu who was sitting with Tatum"hey babe why don't you get me another beer"he says as he gets up.

"What am I the beer wench"Tatum says annoyed before getting up walking to the basement not knowing what awaited her.

Tatum looks at stu with betrayal"you were in on it this whole time!"she yells as stue looks at her blankly"well your not my mate so yeah"he says as hope smirks smugly in his arm as the human glares at hope.

Tatum entered the basement but something felt off as it felt colder then usual as she walks down the steps looking around before jumping hearing a whooshing sound as she whirls around only to jump seeing hope behind her.

Tatum placed a hand on her chest breathing heavily"what the hell you scared the shit out of me"she says before walking over to the fridge with the extra beer.

"That's kinda the whole point"hope says coldy as shivers went down Tatum's back "what are you some kind of the creature of the night or something"she said annoyed before her eyes widen behind hope seeing the killer before shaking her head thinking it was Randy"Randy ditch the costume or Sidney will flip"she says walking up to the killer.

As Tatum teased Billy under the ghost face mask not realizing she's only pissing him off more before she gets to push through still thinking it was Randy."cut Casper that's a rap"she says before Billy grabs her arm harshly as Tatum struggles as Billy cuts her arm deeply as she drops the beer bottles.

She backs up into hope who turns around barring her fangs making Tatum falls backwards with a scream before she scampers onto her her hands and knees rushing to the dog door as she gets stuck.

Hope chuckles as Billy takes off the mask before she uses her magic to make the garage door to rise freaking Tatum out as she struggles stuck as she whimpers in fear before looking up with horror as she screams one last time before her neck was snapped and cut through as her body hangs limply as the lights spark before it completely goes dark "now to take care of the others"hope says as they soon vamp away.

It was silent as they just watched Tatum's brutal death who was crying as Sidney holds her while glaring at the three vampires who killed her friends as Randy was to shocked to say anything.

Everyone say traits of each of the mikaelsons in the two girls at they stated at them with fear beside there mates and family.

They were deadly calm like Elijah before he brutally murders some one.

They get there wickedness from kol.

Anger from Klaus.

Power from there blood line and etc.

Randy was shown laying dead with his head severed while pinned to the head board as Lexi licks the blood off her hands slowly before smirking now that Tatum and Randy were out of the way all they had to do was take care of the spares before trapping Sidney as she walks out the room leaving the door slightly cracked as she vamps away.