the plan part 2

Soon it was around cerfew as stu smiles as Sidney looks around confused having not seen Randy or Tatum "Randy? Tatum"she calls out before walking over to stu."hey stu have you seen Tatum or Randy"she asked.

Stu shrugs his shoulders "no sorry"he says as he waves at some of his guests that where compelled to leave.

Lexi was shown in the master bedroom as she was fileling her nails"took you long enough"she says as Billy crawled through the window rolling his eyes.

"Shut up"he says before standing up. Lexi smirks "chill baby"she says raising an eyebrow.

Billy rolls his eyes before looking at the tight dress she was wearing as his eyes darken"why do I smell Randy on you"he growls.

Lexi smirks knowing he's jealous "well I had to get rid of him for the plan baby"she says as he walks up to her before pinning her to the bed. As he sniffs her neck before kissing it.

Stefan glares at Billy as Rebekah laughs.

Sidney watches with shock at how her boyfriend was cheating on her with a monster.

Lexi hums as she feels Billy kissing up her neck she then switched places as she now straddles his lap as she slowly rubs her hands up his chest before ripping his shirt open as she sees his abs.

Sidney was shown sitting on the couch annoyed as she couldn't find Tatum who disappeared as she was watching Halloween.

Hope and stu were in the basement "alright while my cousin is mating with Billy it's our turn to scare Sidney crazy"hope says with a wicked smirk as well as stu as he puts on the ghost face costume.

Sidney gets up walking around as it was silent through out the house the only sound was coming from the movie playing. She walks up stairs as she walks down the hallway where she sees a door slightly open but stops seeing blood outside the door as she slowly walks towards it.

"Randy ?"she calls out but doesn't get a response she gently pushes the door open her eyes widen in horror in front of her as she starts breathing heavily before letting out a scream. There Randy's body lays on the bed blood coated sheets with his head nailed to the head board with the words 'your next' was written in blood on the wall.

Lexi sits up with blood dripping from her chin"guess that Sidney found the surprise I left for her"she says after sharing blood through a kiss with Billy as they both wickedly smirk.

Sidney backs up when all of sudden the door beside her slams open as the killer charges at her as she screams running the other way.

Damon looks at his neice with disgust "your an abomination and your to dangerous to be alive for Elenas safety"he says speeding towards her.

Lexi glares as her fangs descendand as she hisses loudly before stopping him mid air with her magic as he was being lifted up in the air as he screamed in pain as if his blood was being boiled.

Elena eyes widen in fear "stop it!" She shouts as Damon continues to scream in agony before Rebekah speeds towards her as she chokes being lifted up in the air"if you or that ass ever threaten my daughter I will rain hell on y'all's life's"she growls before throwing Elena back as she screams slamming into the ground as Lexi roars thrusting her hands forward as damon flys back breaking through the wall.

Lucinda watches her mom in awe at how strong and powerful she is before she remembers what her mother did to the recent ghost face as her and her friends smirk.

Sidney continues to run through the house before ending up in the attic as she blocks the door with a surfboard as she looks around in panic as stu act like he couldn't get through the door before he turns to hope"I think it's time to introduce her to the supernatural"he says as hope smirks before speeding away.

Sidney then slides a window open as she carefully climbed through as she then looks to see gales news van as she holds onto the window seal"help me!"she calls out before stu wearing the killer custom grabs her wrist making her scream as she falls back pulling her wrist away falling out the roof onto the boat broke as stu looks down before leaving the open window.

Sidney groans as she gently lands on her feet after rolling off the boat as she looks up at the window seeing the killer gone before looking forward as she gasp with horror seeing Tatum hanging head out the dog door on the garage door as blood drips onto the ground as Sidney backs away before bumping into something screaming as she turns to see the new girl hope behind her who was standing there covered in blood "shit you scared the crap out of me"Sidney pants holding a hand to her chest.

"Really"hope says with a blank look as Sidney looks at her confused before hope smirks looking over sidneys shoulders who looks behind her slowly as Lexi jumps at her with fangs bared and covered in blood as Sidney screams in agony as Lexi claws deeply through her arm as she clutched a hand over her heavily bleeding arm before running off as Lexi and hope smirk before vamp speeding out of sight.

Sindey looks at hope and Lexi with a tearful glare "you monsters"she spat as they smirk while Billy wraps an arm around Lexi's shoulder as Stefan and Rebekah smirk proud of the girls as well as the rest of the mikaelsons who stood beside them proudly.