09:Playing Parent isn't Fun

Karl💜💜💜

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4wP9jYG4muKFg2mamO3wgv?si=oAClUy2NR6iDU6tHfn4N-w

Heres another playlist I made since yall loved the first one.

Anyways how are you????

I know that I have another chapter focused on like Dream and Tubbo but its my fic imma do what i want.

Also do yall wanna see like the dsmp related fics that i came up with and never got to like finishing?Like I would show yall the ideas and if I wrote the first chapter the first chapter

Dream, and Tubbo had walked home with Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy, cause Techno and Dream had planned to hang out, and also do Dream's homework cause he sucked at English.After awhile Dream decided to leave as he had an interview.His parents had been sending less and less money and he could barely feed him and Tubbo, and he knew that fees for football (🏈) would come soon.

He had said bye to Techno and then Wilbur, so now he was going to grab Tubbo.

"Tubs, we gotta go" Dream said after knocking on the door and hearing a 'come in' from Tommy.

"But Dreammmmm" Tubbo said dragging out the m

"No, Tubbo.I have somewhere to be and I can't leave you here" Dream said

"Tubbo can stay here" Tommy perked up

"Yeah, please Dream" Tubbo said.

Dream sighed, he would love to leave Tubbo here so that he could have fun with Tommy but he already spends enough time here.

"Dream, if it's okay with you Im fine with Tubbo staying here" Phil said.

Tubbo looked at Dream with puppy eyes, Dream sighed.Playing parent isn't fun.

"Okay thanks Phil" Dream said

Dream walked downstairs and went to leave when Phil stopped him and grabbed his arm.

"Can we talk for a second" Phil asked.

Dream checked the time before responding with a yes.Seeing he could spend a bit here before he needed to leave.

They went and sat on the couch.

Phil gave Dream a hug,

"How are you doing, honestly" Phil asked

"Fine" Dream responded but he wasn't fine.He was 16 years old playing parent for his little brother cause his parents couldn't care less.If he didn't find a job in time he was gonna have to quit football.His grades were dropping majorly.Nothing was fine about him in the least.

"Hey.You don't have to talk to me but don't lie either" Phil said calmly.

"Okay" Dream let out a shaky breath.

Phil hugged Dream again.

"Im here for you and Tubbo.I want you to know that.You are always welcome over same for Tubbo." Phil says.

"Thank you" Dream said.

"So where were you planning on going, if you don't mind" Phil asked

"Just a job interview.Football's coming up and then it's gonna be Tubbo's birthday so I just need some extra money.Nothing big" Dream said.

Phil would offer Dream money but he knew he wouldn't take it.

"How about I give you a ride and then you can just spend the night, Tubbo would probably be stubborn about leaving anyways" Phil said

"Okay" Dream responded

Boutta go to sleep cuz i have an eye appointment early tommorow

Stay sweet, stay safe, stay kind

Love,
A

Publish Date: Sunday, August 6th

Word Count: 536