17

After these things are produced, Hua Mi's level 4 factory energy bar has bottomed out again.

  Flower Mi: Anxiety X3.

  She continued to click upgrade, hoping to upgrade the level 4 factory to a level 5 factory in one go, and restore the blood bar again.

  The result was very sad, and the familiar reminder came again,

  [! ! ! Due to the incomplete overall supporting facilities, the factory cannot be upgraded to 5. ]

  Supporting facilities, that is, she still only has 1 square meter of black land.

  Hua Mi: Anxiety X4

  At this time, the workers in the supermarket called her. After their unremitting efforts, the generator set was almost installed.

  Because Hua Mi prepared a lot of food and water for them, they reciprocated and helped Hua Mi clean up the gravel and debris near the supermarket on their own initiative.

  So now there is a small open space beside the flourishing lotus.

  Great!

  Hua Mi is determined to go back to the supermarket to start construction.

  She tidied up, pulled out all the charging treasures on the socket board, threw them into her satchel, and began to look for things that could be used as defense at the stalls along the road.

  By the way, she used her mobile phone to urge the agent, what about the money she left from selling the ancestral house? It's time to give her some final payment.

  Recently, the consumption of funds has been relatively large, and all the money she earned has been used by her to upgrade the factory.

  The intermediary's attitude was very good, and there was no earthquake there, and they said they were considerate of her being in the earthquake zone. They had already persuaded the buyer and sent another 10 million to Huami's account.

  Hua Mi held a warm mobile phone and stood in front of a camera booth,

  "Does your camera work? Can it be exposed to the wind and sun on the barbed wire?"

  The stall owner sat cross-legged behind the booth, picked up a large video camera, and explained professional things to Hua Mi. After he said a lot, "I'll give it  you for 50,000 each now. After selling all these. Damn, I'm leaving Xiangcheng."

  Let Xiangcheng, a city that is so exciting, go to hell.

  "10,000 , I want them all."

  Hua Mi habitually negotiated a price, and the stall owner agreed again.

  Now he just wants to quickly cash out all the money and leave. These cameras are quite professional in the field, and ordinary people can't use them at all.

  Large-scale companies are also in disarray now, and they won't buy from him in a short time, so when they meet someone like Hua Mi who can buy, the stall owner just wants money and sells it.

  Wrapping these professional cameras with a colored bed sheet, Hua Mi forcefully and arrogantly carried the big package on her shoulders.

  She continued to search the stalls for materials that could be used for safety protection. Then, she emptied a stall selling kitchen supplies.

  The reason for this stall owner's eagerness to sell was similar to the previous one. She had to cash out the money as soon as possible, and then leave the unlucky place of Xiangcheng.