88

She found City A on the map. She took out a marker and connected City A with the Xiang B Expressway.

  Because the agricultural trade tycoon said that he has a source of goods in City B, and he can get a large amount of frozen meat and a lot of live poultry.

  So Huami has been asking Huo Jing's relatives to do their best to clear the highway from Xiangcheng to City B in the past few days.

  All the garbage that was cleaned up was piled outside Xiangcheng.

  She will collect it when she is free.

  She don't care about other cities, she doesn't have so much energy to unblock roads all over the world.

  Looking at the map, Hua Mi asked Chi Chuan on the phone again, "Where is the wrecker team in City A? Right now, City A is short of medical supplies and food because the roads are blocked. As long as the wreckers can clear the way and supplies can go in, that's fine."

  Chi Chuan was on the other end of the phone, leading his friends through the chaotic and angry crowd,

"If the garrison commander in City A is half as courageous as the commander in Xiangcheng. It won't be like this."

  From the moment the earthquake spread in City A, City A remained calm at first, because many people ran from Xiangcheng to City A, and City A was quite popular.

  Everyone cheered each other up and helped the rescue team of City A to save people.

  But soon, the relief supplies couldn't keep up.

  At that time, the outside world also donated a lot of money to City A, but the money was stuck in the management system of City A.

  If the rescue team wants to use it, they need to report layer by layer.

  People's hearts are complicated, especially for this kind of report that needs money, just refer to Ke Minghong's management of Xiangcheng Management Headquarters for funds.

  You talk about your reasoning, I talk about my concerns, and you say you have an urgent need, but I don't think this matter is as urgent as that matter.

  The SOS came, and every second of delay meant the disappearance of several lives.

  Relief supplies have not yet arrived, and the rescue team soon had an opinion.

  It's like a domino, if one falls, the other will fall.

  The rescue team was hungry to save people, and waited for funds every day to purchase supplies.

  But when the management system approved the funds, the roads outside the city of A had been destroyed, and all materials could not enter the city.

  It's strange that city A is not chaotic.

  The biggest difference between Xiang City and City A is that Gong Yi has kept the money in his hands from the very beginning.

  What he wants to buy does not need to be approved by the management headquarters at all.

  He also didn't have time to ask the management system for funds again and again.

  Hua Mi frowned when she heard the gunshots from Chi Chuan,"You and your people should pay attention, and remember to bring the money back."

  "My dear sister, what's the use of money at this time?"

  Among the paper money floating around, Chi Chuan led the people to walk outside City A, and said, "It is estimated that in the near future, money will not be easy to use in Xiangcheng, we have to rethink the way to survive."