156

In Xiangcheng, Hua Mi flew back to the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket in Xiangcheng.

  She had just emptied half of the supplies in her Level 17 warehouse in the underground parking lot, and the underground garage could no longer hold the supplies.

  This is a difficult thing to handle. Now that there are more and more people in Xiangcheng, the rescue center is still providing two free meals a day.

  The supplies in the Xiangcheng supply warehouse have long been exhausted.

  Now the people of Xiangcheng eat for free and the medical supplies they use for free are all produced in Huami's level 15 factory.

  The consumption of supplies is quite exaggerated every day.

  Let's put it this way, one-third of Huami's underground parking garage is emptied every day.

  It can be seen how heavy the burden is on Xiangcheng today.

  Hua Mi stood in the underground garage, looking at the supplies all around. She was still waiting for some space to be cleared so that the level 15 factory could produce more supplies.

  As a result, just at this time, Hua Mi discovered that there were actually second and third floors in this underground parking lot.

  In fact, Hua Mi knew this before, but because of the passing of time, she forgot about it.

  Hua Mi quickly ran to the second and third negative floors, which had actually been renovated by Huo Jing and the contractor.

  They had long discovered that this underground garage had a second negative floor and a third negative floor.

  Everyone thought Hua Mi knew, so no one said anything.

  Now it's great. Huami's Lotus Shengxing Supermarket has an additional two floors of underground garages for the transfer of supplies.

  Moreover, the area of ​​the underground parking lot on the third negative floor is much larger than that on the first and second floors.

  Hua Mi immediately cleared out all the supplies in her Level 17 warehouse, and this time added rescue ropes and engineer shovels.

  For those semi-finished dishes, she put some sauerkraut fish, because although the sauerkraut fish is produced in limited quantities, every time the factory is upgraded, it is produced for her in a limited number of tens of thousands.

  She couldn't eat so much pickled fish by herself, so she took X100000 and sold it.

  By the time she emerged from the underground supply warehouse, several hours had passed.

  A few hours are enough for Hua Mi to harvest a large amount of crops.

  She took out a large bag of cherries and ate them while walking to the RV supermarket.

  Xiangcheng's urban wrecking team has cleaned up Xiangcheng. Although there is no light, Gong Yi asked the management to find a way to install many powerful searchlights in the relief center.

  Basically, all survivors' activities revolve around the rescue center.

  All Xiangcheng garrisons also maintain order and management in the rescue center.

  The task of pumping jelly water was instead handed over to the civilian water pumping team.

  Xiangcheng is starting to move slowly at its speed.