183

Hua Mi was waiting for Chi Chuan in the supply warehouse of City B. During this period, she kept cleaning the mats in the level 17 warehouse.

  She also checked the fruits in the 17th-level storage. In addition to oranges, grapefruits, and apples, the production of cherries, pomegranates, kiwis, and cantaloupe has also increased.

  Hua Mi took out all the above fruits and put them into the supply warehouse of City B to make space for her level 17 warehouse.

  The survivors who were working outside, when it was time to take a break and eat, everyone lined up to receive their meals.

  Someone excitedly said to the people behind him, "I seem to have seen that in addition to meals, each person is given two pomegranates?"

"Really? Didn't you say that there are no two snacks?"

  "It's not the two snacks, this fruit , It's the standard part of every meal."

  Someone explained it to the survivors queuing behind.

  At this time, the contractor was still pumping chicken blood for the survivors, encouraging everyone to work hard, as long as they worked hard, there would have a stable life, bread and milk, too.

  In the face of abundant food, this chicken blood has some credibility.

  After all, the food was really good, and the survivors also saw it.

  Zhu Xianjun sneered at this even more. Now they were under the garrison's nose, and the few remaining subordinates under their control could no longer be exposed.

  Otherwise, he would have already ordered his men to collect all the fruits in the hands of the survivors.

  Immediately afterwards, Zhu Xianjun told his ponies to quietly leave the survivor team, follow Hua Mi, and be ready to ambush this stinky bitch at any time.

When Chi Chuan and his car came over, Hua Mi spoke to Tang You.

  Sister Hua wants to buy medicinal materials, and Tang You can't stop her.

  But in view of Hua Mi's current physical condition, he found two guards to follow and protect Hua Mi. As long as Hua Mi did not go to City A, she could go anywhere.

  Hua Mi and her group went directly to the medicine market in City B in a car.

  The jelly water in City B is also under control. Fang Yuqi's work is not bad. After so long of rain, the jelly water on the road is only a thin layer.

  Knowing that Hua Mi had entered City B, Fang Yuqi also brought 10 garrison troops, each with an AK47 on their backs.

  After listening to Tang You's words, Fang Yuqi temporarily found 10 garrisons to help carry the medicinal materials.

  Seeing Chi Chuan's little friend again, the medicine merchant Zhong Changjin, with a smile all over his face, pointing to the dark street ahead, "Thisnis the old Chinese medicine street, the whole street is selling Chinese medicine Cordyceps sinensis, saffron, ginseng, gastrodia elata, donkey-hide gelatin, hippocampus, musk, gastrodia elata, ambergris, ganoderma... can all be found on this street."

  Zhong Changjin said, his face covered with rainwater with a kind of nostalgia.

  The medicinal material wholesale market outside B City used to be the largest pharmaceutical wholesale market in the southern part of the entire continent.

  The medicinal materials of Chinese herbal medicine only account for a small part of this large pharmaceutical wholesale market.

  "In the past few months, the Western medicine here has gradually been robbed. They have no conditions to cook Chinese herbal medicine, so our Chinese medicinal materials have been preserved."