195

When facing Hua Mi, there is a "big boss" on the left and "Gong Yi" on the right.

  Gong Yi's eyebrows narrowed.

  Seeing that Hua Mi had no self-consciousness about being a wife, she turned around and left.

  He pursed his lower lip.

  After a while, when Gong Yi walked to the city gate, Cao Feng followed,

  "Boss, take me out with you this time."

  He didn't want to hide in Xiangcheng anymore. Now it's more dangerous outside than in the city, and he needs more help.

  "What are you talking about?"

  Gong Yi glanced at Cao Feng,
  "Go back and wait. Xiangcheng is such a big mess. Who do I expect if you leave?"

  Because there are Cao Feng, Tang You and Fang Yuqi, Only then can he go out of the city to find Chen Hu with peace of mind.

  Otherwise, with so many survivors, just a little thing every day could wear him to death in the city.

  Cao Feng's eyes were red,

  "But..."

  But Liu Shengyuan told all the garrison that the world outside the city was cruel, not a fairy tale or a novel.

  It's a cruel reality.

  As a garrison, they should not be greedy for enjoyment, but face the danger head-on.

  Gong Yi raised his foot and kicked Cao Feng, then took out two red notebooks and said,
  "Your sister-in-law and your two nieces are all in Xiangcheng. People like them are also in Xiangcheng.  Can you say that what you are doing now is meaningless?"

  "Feng'er, anything about guarding is of great significance to us. If you don't guard this city, there must be other garrison to guard it. All the garrisons are just like you, just pick the most difficult and dangerous things to do, then who will protect the pregnant women and children in this city?"

What's more, Gong Yi really doesn't think the risk factor in Xiangcheng is much smaller than outside.

  He said earnestly, holding the two marriage certificates in his hand and shaking them vigorously.

  It was as if he was showing off some secret, for fear that Cao Feng wouldn't see it.

  Cao Feng lowered his eyes and seemed a little discouraged.

  After a while, he suddenly cheered up and looked at the marriage certificate in Gong Yi's hand,

  "Boss? Are you really married?" The management-level marriage registration center was put into operation urgently, and Cao Feng knew about this.

  They also vaguely guessed that the boss was trying to get a marriage certificate from Sister Hua.

  But they didn't expect that the boss could really pull off this certificate.

  It's obvious that Sister Hua seems to be having a hard time handling this.

  Gong Yi originally wanted to secretly show off that he was a man with a wife while talking about truth.

  As a result, he received a questioning look from Cao Feng.

  He immediately put away the two red notebooks in his hand and said angrily,

  "It's not true, is it still faked? From now on, your boss is also a married man, so go back to work! You have a long way to go."

Gong Yi, the married man, walked away with his head held high. He was also busy searching for Chen Hu, and had no time to chat with Cao Feng, the single man.