146

No one knows how Chen Lu settled the matter in the end.

  But the impact of this incident was so great and bad, and Chen Lu's resume was so clean, everyone knew there was something wrong.

  Yang Honglin relayed the old policeman's words to Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi said "hmm", hung up Yang Honglin's phone, and called Hua Mi again, " Are you running away again? I told you to stay well, why can't you be idle?"

  After listening to Yang Honglin . In other words, Gong Yi is not worried about anything else, but worried about a certain monkey running around all day and being targeted by the Chen family.

  Hua Mi was walking towards the watchtower in Xiangcheng, she had a smile on her face,
  "If I stay idle, wouldn't you have more things to do on your side?"

  She joked all the way to the watchtower, then said to Gong Yi on the phone,

  "I have an idea, let's cooperate, give me a piece of land under the watchtower in Xiangcheng, and I can build whatever I want."

Build a teleportation point under the tower.

  Just like playing games, if there are survivors who fight monsters and people outside in the future, if they are tired and don't want to walk, they can tear up their tickets and go back to the city.

  And Huami can sell tickets.

  Didn't  Hua Mi have newly acquired 9 square meters of black land? She can cut out 1 square meter and build this teleportation point outside the city.

  Then build some protection around it, and she can do a few more safety protection projects.

  Hua Mi has already thought about these things, the reason why she wants to cooperate with Gong Yi is because Hua Mi wants Gong Yi to send troops to protect this teleportation point.

  Of course, Hua Mi must not be able to explain such a grand and mysterious thing to Gong Yi now.

  Because she couldn't explain it herself.

  Hua Mi asked Gong Yi, "Where are you now? I'm here to find you," she couldn't explain ,so she planned to let Gong Yi feel the magic of teleportation, so that she could use Gong Yi's name to tell everyone , she has a teleportation point that can tear tickets and teleport back to the city.

  Gong Yi looked at the corpses all over the floor, "I'm still on my way to the armory in City A."

  In fact, there is no need to go, Chen Hu is holding the garrison firearms in his hands, which already shows that those weapons were stolen. In fact, it has something to do with the Chen family.

  This incident is most likely done by the Chen family.

  Gong Yi doesn't plan to go further into City A. He has fewer people with him now, and provoking the Chen family is a waste for himself.

  After weighing the pros and cons, Gong Yi planned to contact the remaining garrison in City A first.

  He can't give up the garrison of City A. If any garrison of City A is willing to go with him, he will bring them back to Xiangcheng.

  So Gong Yi reported a location to Hua Mi, then stopped at the same spot, and asked the accompanying transmitter to use the garrison channel to send a report to the garrison of City A.

  He told all the garrisons in City A that he was waiting for them in Xiangcheng, and if they lost their commander, he would be their commander.

  He will lead them to continue building the Great Wall of Human Flesh and consolidate the last line of defense for mankind.