28

The upright lifeguard took the bag and smiled, "Okay, you are so kind to our boss, you even helped him with the problem of without having underwear."

  Hua Mi: "."

  She was silent for a moment, slapped her thigh, and said curtly, "Boss Gong doesn't have underwear to wear, you should tell me earlier, I'll give him dozens more."

  When Chi Chuan reappeared in the stall area, The back collar was grabbed by Hua Mi.

  He looked back and was about to say hello to Hua Mi when Hua Mi said happily,"Do you still have men's underwear? This business is very good. I sold out all the men's underwear I bought from you yesterday." "

  Chi Chuan looked at Hua Mi in surprise, why couldn't he sell any of them?

 Glancing at Hua Mi's booth again, he said exaggeratedly: "Wow, sister Hao, your stall is too good, ah, where did you get so much mineral water? What brand."

Walking to Huami's booth, he took a look at the body of the mineral water bottle, which was transparent and without a logo.

  High-end mineral water often doesn't need any identification!

 Shocked by Hua Mi's ability, Chi Chuan walked around the RV parked on the musical fountain again, admiring, "This car is good, I want one too."

  "Don't tell me you don't have any of these. Do you still have men's underwear? Let me tell you, this is a profitable product. I sold out the men's underwear in just a few hours. What does it mean? It means men's underwear, The market demand is huge."

  Hua Mi said cracklingly.

  Chi Chuan shook his head again and again, and he pointed to the truck he drove over,
 "My friend has no men's underwear in the warehouse, but another friend of mine wants to collect some water. There was a severe earthquake in the neighboring city, and half of the city collapsed."

  So those who are in the business of buying and selling, they want to collect some supplies and sell them in the next city.

  If Huami has a lot of water, Chichuan can collect some.

  "This is the current situation. All the eyes of the outside world are on Xiangcheng, so materials from all walks of life are being pulled to Xiangcheng. Who would have thought that the neighboring city would also start shaking? There must be a shortage of supplies there, and water is also essential. "

  Chi Chuan looked at Hua Mi, Hua Mi had one hand propped on the shelf and the other on her waist. The expression on her face made it impossible to guess what she was thinking.

  So Chi Chuan thought about it, and said sincerely: "When I say this, don't think that I am morally corrupt. Everyone needs to eat, and we rely on buying and selling to support our family. Of course, the city next door was hit by a disaster. I will donate money. Donate, I will also dedicate my love, I have old and young, and I can do nothing more than sell mineral water for sky-high prices."

"Okay, don't explain."

  Hua Mi waved her hand When Chi Chuan said, she curled her lips into a smile, "It doesn't matter if you earn more while the money is still money."

  Anyway, it won't be long before the money will become a pile of waste paper, or a string of numbers lying in the phone.

  When order still exists, money can still buy what you want. Once order no longer exists, if you want to get what you want, you can only rely on stealing.

  The general trend is that morality should not be used to kidnap anyone.

  After understanding, Chi Chuan breathed a sigh of relief. He was afraid of encountering those hypocrites who would accuse him of buying and selling while suffering a disaster.