||CHAPTER 2|| THE CHAOS||

Same day
Morning 8:00 am
At the hotel

The wedding preparations were in full swing.
The RAJVANSHI'S , the D' CRUZE and the ROMANO'S all were ready and set for the wedding unaware of the chaos that was gonna take place in few minutes.

The bride was MRINALI D'CRUZ daughter of SUNITA D'CRUZ and ROBERT D'CRUZ.

She was to be wedded with ALEX ROMANO son of LAURA ROMANO  and  LUIGI ROMANO.

{ I know you all must be confused if the bride and groom are different then how did our ml and fl got married as for how the D'CRUZ and RAJVANSHI'S are connected I would clear it here and later when character details are done it will be much clear so the relation is that the daughter in law of both the families are sisters that's is SHRISHTI's aunt and Sunita are sister's causing the family to be connected.}

SAKHSI D'CRUZ the second daughter of the D'CRUZ couple was asked to call her sister for the rituals that they have to take care of before leaving for the church only to find the little girl confused and panicked on not finding her sister.

As both the RAJVANSHI'S and D'CRUZ got aware of the news they were worried how to break this news to the ROMANO'S as they were aware of the family's connection and nature and this was complete betrayal from their side.

Though the RAJVANSHI'S especially MRS. MEERA ABHIRAJ RAJVANSHI  and MR. ABHIRAJ RAJVANSHI were not that much related to this  though were really worried about the situation.

ABHIRAJ was worried for his younger brother VIRAAJ as it was his wife MRINAL was going hysterical for the situation.

They understood Mrinal's concern for her sister and her family but they were aware that their hands were tied. They were royalty and if somewhere or somehow they were to be dragged then the consequence would not only be suffered by them but also by their people who have faith and trust in them.

Sunita was crying mess when the Romano's came to them and seeing the scene were confused.

None of the youngsters apart from Sakshi was aware about her di running away.

Seeing Sunita crying Laura asked softly," Sunita, why are you crying so much and where is Mrinali ?"

Hearing her daughters name she cried more.

Unable to think or conjour any kind of answer they ended up telling the truth to them.

Hearing it shock was an understatement that the Romano felt but they felt betrayed. Though the wedding was arranged but they saw that both the kids were happy and thus felt that none was pressurized in anyway for this arrangement.

The youngsters being tired of waiting decided to go to the elders and looking at the scenario understood that something was wrong.

Learning the truth the Romano siblings were angry and Alex felt hurt. Alessandro seeing his brother though cousin but had always cared deeply and genuinely for him was angry to the point that he wanted to kill the whole family.

He spoke, " WHAT IS THIS. DO YOU THINK THAT THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE FOR YOU ALL. YOU HAD YOUR DEALS SIGNED WITH US AND NOW YOU THINK THAT HAVING YOUR DAUGHTER RUNAWAY WILL STILL HAVE YOU TO HAVE THE DEALS THEN YOU ARE DEEPLY MISTAKEN CAUSE NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO STAY ALIVE TO SEE A DAY AFTER BETRAYING A ROMANO AND YOUR DAUGHTER DECIDED TO CROSS MY BROTHER YOU WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO AND HOW YOU DO BUT YOU WILL BE BRINGING YOUR DAUGHTER FOR THE MARRIAGE."

Hearing him ROSA ROMANO spoke to her son," Alessandro calm down this is not the situation where your anger is gonna come to use and about  Mrinali they can't bring her if they themselves are not aware of her whereabouts also we have most of the guest arrived and we can't cancel or delay the wedding we need to think of a solution my child."