||CHAPTER 6||

Both of them left from the room and went to the elevator to meet the family for breakfast. Having themselves wrapped in their own thoughts and for the schedule of the day both moved together. Unaware that this little moments in between the chaos were gonna bring them together in the blissful feeling which would bound them for eternity apart from the sacred knot that they tied.

The elevator was empty when they entered as their rooms were on th top floor. It looked like they were tend to get late as the elevator halted on every alternate floor and the crowd was flooding in. Causing them to be pushed at the back. Alessandro was standing on the right of Shrishti when a guy in his mid 30s was standing on left of her. They had gap between them but as the people started getting in everyone moved and the guy chose this as his chance and got near to Shrishti. It was clearly visible in his eyes that he was lusting over her from the time his eyes fell on her. He tried touching thier shoulders and Shrishti moved towards Alessandro a bit to avoid contact with him. It was her gut feeling that said he was not a good guy and made as much space as she was allowed to between them. The guy decided to go bold and touched her waist that was visible on the side. Not wanting to create a scene in the lift she moved more towards Alessandro and collided in him. Both looked at eachother and Alessandro had a frown on his face but then looked at her eyes through whic she indicated towards the guy standing beside her. He noticed the guy and his movements and understood the motive and seeing this kept his hand on her bare waist and pulled her more into himself. This sudden contact caused a suprise expression on her face and Alessandro looked at her to see if she was fine to which she blinked her eyes indicating she was okay and a slight hue appeared on her cheeks. The guy didn't notice Alessandro's hand and again attempted to touch her resulting in him coming in contact with Alessandro's hand. The guy was shocked would be a understatement as Alessandro's was boring holes in him with his glare and if the glares could kill then the guy would have been 50ft under earth and moved away immediately not knowing he just signed his death to the devil with his deeds. It was just that Shrishti was not gonna know what her husband did to the guy and the guy himself not knowing the consequences of his actions.

Soon the reached the restaurant in hotel where everyone was gathered for breakfast. Shrishti stepped out first with Alessandro following behind her close to avoid the hungry eyes of the male present there. At the same time he texted his mans to take him to his place and serve him well. They reached their and greeted everyone. After the greetings Shrishti stood up but was stopped by both of their mother's asking where she was off to at this moment. Alessandro who followed her suit sat back looking at the ladies who gave both of them bombastic side eye.

Shrishti to avoid any issues spoke," Maa sa and mumma I have a important confrence to attend today and I can't miss it, besides I will have something on my way their and I am already late for it."

That's when Mrs. Romano spoke ," what about you my dear son where are you headed off to at this moment without having your breakfast."

Alessandro spoke," Mom I have an important meeting here about which I learnt yesterday night and my presence is required their."

Understanding their reasons the family approved to them and asked the staff to pack their breakfast for that they could eat on their way.

Thanking the staff and greeting bye to their family they left from their.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A short chapter after a long time.
Hope you all enjoy reading the book so far.
Thank you for your support and votes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~