||CHAPTER 4||

As the elephant in the room was now addressed everyone was at a bit easy but were aware that the things were not completely settled. It was sure that time would play a major role in things to settle and accepted.

Both the families were not sure what to do now to add up everyone was tired with the occurrence of the days event. The sudden marriage attaching the two families who only acknowledged each other's present for the function and the downfall of D'Cruz and boycott of them was too much for everyone and everyone needed time to absorb it.

Thus deciding to end the conversation by having the dinner together the families decided to conclude the day. The room was spacious enough to accommodate both the family for dinner.

Dinner was a simple event with small jokes here and there to avoid the awkward air around the table. Somehow the dinner ended on a calm note without anyone being offended or being angry. Though there was tension seen between the couple but everyone decide to not interfere. That's when the youngest Romano spoke making everyone look at her," So now that brother and sister-in-law are married that would mean that today is their wedding night."

Hearing this Shrishti got a slight hue of crimson adorn on her face but covered it before others could notice making her look calm and this didn't go unnoticed by Alessandro but to avoid this awkwardness he cleared his throat and spoke one simple word making everyone shut, "SO..." This was enough to keep everyone quite and not pry into the matter more.

"So.., it means that you would both would now be sharing a room. We know the circumstances but I and your father and everyone here genuinely believe that if you both can spend time together and learn about eachother then it would be good and helpful to both of you only." Were the words of Mrs. Romano dropping the bomb on our couples head. Not knowing what to respond to that both of them just nodded their head giving their concent to sharing a room.

As the dinner ended everyone decide to retire to their room but the elder ladies made sure that they shared a room. Now the question arises was who would be moving the room. Both were already akward and not sure about how to address eachother and didn't wanted to come towards the other as an eager person. That's right the Mafia lord Alessandro Romano was worried about how his wife would react towards this situation if he took an initiative and went ahead.

Looking at them both Mrs Rajvanshi spoke," How about till the time we stay you guys both alternatively reside in eachothers room like if today Shrishti goes to your room, son then tomorrow you can go to her room this way you can also learn about how your way of living is though we know that the rooms don't show your personality like your rooms back home but they can give you an idea about eachothers personal space." Listening to this Mrs Romano said, " That's right Mrs. Rajvanshi it would be a good idea." Saying this both the ladies left to their respective room leaving the couple alone.

Shrishti POV

Shit shit shit ab kya Karu mei, mumma to bol kei nikal gayi ab unhe kaise bolu upar sei Inka to name bhi mujhe nahi pata sirf surname pata hai. Kaisi bandi hu mei name Jane Bina shaadi Karli Josh Josh mei sabki laaj rakhnei mei kaam to karliya par baad ki bate nahi Sochi. Ab ek hi kamremei rehna hoga humei inke sath par kaise puche kei hum aye unkei kamrei mei ya vo ayengei.

Hai bhagwan ji kuch to baato ki kya kare upare sei inhei dekh kei to lagta hai ki ye kaam bolenei valo meisei hai aur ab baat shur bhi to kare kaisei kare. Koi nahi shuru to kartei hai dekhtei hai phir kya hota hai.

Thinking this is I started speaking, "Ummm.. Mr. Romano would you be coming to my room or should I come it's okay if you don't wish to follow what our mothers said I am fine with whatever you say an-"

I was cut off by hearing a soft chuckle making me look at him who had the same stone face and realising that I started rambling out of nervousness.

To easy it off he spoke, " It's fine if you are comfortable with me entering your personal space then I will come to your room and if you don't want me to enter then you can come. I am fine with any of it."