||CHAPTER 3||TALK||

Same day, 1:00 pm
At the hotel

Everyone had return back to hotel after the wedding was done. All had freshened up and were in the hall to talk about the aftermath of the situation that took place today. Everyone was their except for the couple.

Both of them were in their own rooms and according to the arrangement of room allotment they had their room on the same floor.

ALESSANDRO'S POV

I freshened up and was absorbing the events that took place today.

It was in a blink of moment that I got married and now had a woman whose name I was still not able to pronounce well. But somewhere it felt right not knowing what this was I decided to heed no mind to it.

I was aware of the way the female population looked and behaved around me and was pretty sure that she was different. In the time period that we were here I never saw her behave like those obsessed and ready to throw themselves bitch kinda behaviour from and that she was totally unfazed by me. She would royally ignore those who tried to come close to her. But the equation of her with her brothers just cleared it out that she knew what she was doing and had to do. It was just that she was clear minded and well headed.

I was pulled out my thoughts by my ringtone. Looking at the call it was from papa asking if I was freshened and ready to meet and asked me to bring my wife as well. It sound strange but good to call her my wife was giving of warmth. It felt like now I had someone whom I can call mine all for myself.

Walking through the hotel corridor I reached her room. Not knowing whether it was telepathy or coincidence but as I was about to knock her door she opened leaving my hand hanging.

As the door opened the site left me in trance. She looked gorgeous even in casual clothes. She was wearing a simple baggy t-shirt with loose pants and her face bare of makeup. It was her natural skin tone that shined with the rays of setting sun. No doubt she looked gorgeous in morning but right now she looked eternal like an angel.

Hearing her clearing her throat I snap out of my trance. Gaining my attention she spoke, " Shall we go everyone must be waiting for us." Giving a curt nod i moved out of her way so she could close her door and we left towards the hall where all of our family was present.

———————————————————————

Looking at them entering everyone diverted their attention to the couple. Even in their casuals both looked good together when seen in one frame.

Both of them settled down beside eachother as if they were doing it from ages. At the same time Alessandro did something that shocked his siblings. He adjusted the pillow behind shrishti and gave her a pillow to place at her lap, making sure she was in a comfortable position. Receiving this gesture of Alessandro shrishti gave a smile to him.

As both of them settled everyone looked at each other and thought who should go first. That's when Shrishti spoke up.

———————————————————————

Alessandro pov

As we settled with me helping her get comfortable I felt few pair of eyes upon myself.
Looking around I found my siblings looking at me shocked but a glare from me and they paused.

That's when my wife started to talk. She spoke the same reasons and things that she told me. As she ended her talk Mrs. D'CRUZ spoke, " What do you think of my daughter huh to say she will do things like this huh, who do you think you are to speak up like this about my daughter. A bitch like you can't understand a single thing and it's not a big deal that you had to go around asking for another gro—"