||CHAPTER 12||

ALESSANDRO POV

She came back a few minutes later and heaved a long sigh. I looked at her with a raised brow asking what was the issue.

Understanding it she said," just work related problem nothing much to worry off about."

"I see, didn't knew that the princess know how to curse." I spoke

"What do you mean to say Mr. Romano or you wish to imply that I am incapable of cursing ?" She spoke more like inquiried.

"Well I was just acknowledging the fact that you cursed nothing more nothing less." I played the safe game.

"Anyways I still have work over here so I would be flying to Italy in 2 days while our families would be flying back tomorrow, so what are your plans." I inquired as I was not aware of her plans and whether she would be staying with me or going with our families.

" I don't have anything particular to do for the next few days so I will take an off and hope it's okay if I fly with you to Italy. " she said

"I am fine with it. " I replied to her.

" Okay then it's settled now then Good night Alessandro" she spoke and went under the duet getting herself comfortable to sleep.

----------------------- NEXT DAY, MORNING
AT THE HOTEL LOBBY

Everyone was gathered around at the lobby waiting for the youngester's to arrive so that they could leave for their respective homes.

Shrishti and Alessandro were present with their families and making sure that everything was okay. The private jets were ready for them at Tue airport. It was decided that the couple would bid bye from the hotel itself and won't be seeing the families off to airport as the chances of the exposure of their marriage were high.

Even though the families kept to themselves and rarely spoke about their personal life the media were ever ready to get even the slightest hint of spice about the families.

They would neither let the Mafias nor the Royalties to be off their charts and were always ready to get news about them. This to avoid all the complications regarding the same the couple decided to see everyone off from the hotel itself.

"Ma sa apna khayal rakhna aur hum shighra Laut kar aayengi, jab Tak hum Laut kar aye hum chate hai aap dada sa aur dadi sa ko insab ghatanao kei bare mei na batayei. Hum swayam unsei baat kar kei unhei ye batayengi. Aur Baba sa aap humari chinta na kare hum aapna khayal ache sei rakhenge." Shrishti spoke to her parents.

"Mrs. Romano, now we have given our daughter to you, she is the heart of our family so basically we are giving our heart to you, please take care of her." Shrishti's mother spoke.

"Your daughter was your princess but for us she is the queen know and she is equal to my daughter no less no more she would be treated the same as you treated her, with care, love, affection we will try our best to make sure that she doesn't suffer from anything." Mrs Romano replied.

Soon everyone left for the airport as it was now time for them to move back to the daily life with the new changes that have take place, with new relations, bonds and responsibilities to carry forth in their life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have did changes in this chapter hope you enjoy it know .

Do vote and comment and let me know your ideas and views about our couple.

Thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~