chapter 7: moving on

Mine~> 1 month later

It had been a month since I had been in the hospital since I fainted and today was the day where I'd tell Samir's parents that I was going move out.

I didn't really feel secure about it since i left the hospital but I knew I had to do this for myself and for my baby.

The reason why I fainted was due to fatigue and stress.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Samir's dad asks with a smile.

"Umm, I wanted to tell you guys that I'm thinking about... finding my own place." I reply, quietly.

"What was that, Neha? I couldn't hear you." Samir's mum asks as she chops up the onions.

"I, I think it's time that I moved out." I say quickly.

"You want to move out?" Samirs dad asks, confused.

"If that's okay?" I reply, not looking at him.

"Of course it's okay, beta but I want to know if you're sure about this." He replies with a content smile.

"Umm, yeah. I am." I reply, nodding.

"But that baby and how will you manage it by yourself? Is there something we did wrong, Neha?" Samirs mum asks, putting the knife down.

"No, no you helped me out more than I could ever repay you with, Alhamdulilah. I think it's time that I just started fresh again." I respond, shaking my head.

"Well... if you're sure." She says with a sad smile.

Nodding slowly, she takes me in her arms for a warm hug.

"Jazahkhallah'Khair for everything, I don't know what I would've done." I say feeling tears threaten to fall down.

"Shush, I won't have any of that right now. Allah SWT put you in our lives for a reason and we're more than blessed." Samirs dad said with a genuine smile.

A few minutes later, I go back to my room with a nostalgic feeling that my mind was going towards.

"I don't know what I'll do without..."

I'm not sure who had said that when I fell a month ago but it was an unfinished sentence that had been playing in my head since.

Yours~>

It had been a while since Neha's fall and I haven't seen her since

I didn't know what I was saying, doing when it all happened but I just knew it didn't grant me any ease.

Knowing that she was overworking herself to provide for her and her unborn child was the only way I would be able to get by.

Because she was still trying to live. The control that she wasn't allowed before was brought back into her life and I didn't want her getting hurt again.