Miyamasuzaka Girls academy

Here we go again in that school with nothing interesting~

Welp! I'll just ad new fonctions to that little spidey robot ig....Maaan that's boriiing 

The five minutes left feel like they are five hours... Let's just draw a little...Ah, teacher's angry, too bad...

"Miss Aoyagi! Since you think you can draw on the first lesson of the year,  you could maybe give us the answer to the ques-"

"6/3 x and -6/3x, oh! Bell's ringing, too bad~" since I packed my things while talking, I immediately left...

teacher: "Answer..correct..." 

Next lesson is biology, it sure will be interesting, hehehe~maybe the teacher will talk about platypus~ hmm never mind that sounds impossible

"psst, is it her?" "the weird girl surrounded by robot? Yes it is" "she looks bored" "don't pay attention, that girl's crazy!" 

Fufu~ they're maybe right

"she almost blew up the school after doing some "self experiences" in chemistry last year"

That's kinda exaggerated, I mean, it was more fun than scary.

"hm.. escuse me mdame?"

oh? the (h/c ) girl turned around to see a little pink haired girl who seemed a little panicked.

"hum..yeah?" she wasn't used talking to people since they would flee when they see her most of the time."hmm I'm lost, can you help me?" why me of all people around, I mean, would anybody talk to someone surrounded by robots?

 "Oh! Sure :)" 

"Yay! Thanks!" 

Welp, I guess that girl did. 

"In which class are you?" 

"In 1-B!" 

"Ok, you can follow so you don't get lost!"

 "hmm, but will you not be late to your class?"

 "Fufu~ Don't worry about that, I'll be and I don't care" 

"Okkk ^^"

On the way to her class, you learnt that her name was Otori Emu, and you told her yours.

"we're almost here" 

"Okk that wonderho- eek!"

"ah- something's wrong Emu?"

hmm there is a group of girls from my class who are going in our direction since our class is at the other side of the school. Wait, I think I've already heard about the purple haired girl...

"Oh! you're Aoyagi y/n right? I think we're in the same class... I'm Mafuyu Asahina, nice to meet you!" she said with a smile and a cheerful voice....OMG THAT GIRL SURE IS CREEPY, I mean, I the feeling that she isn't really smiling, like she was wearing a mask or something...

"hm...Y/n?" 

"Ah!...hm yes? sorry I out space- I mean, spaced out for a moment!" 

urrg I'm managing to keep smiling but that's not easy... 

"I was saying that our class was on the other side of the school, soo... are you lost or something?"

 "Ah! No! Actually I was accompanying that girl to her classroom"

"Oh I see! I can do it if you want so the teacher doesn't get upset after you!" 

aaah! that smile again! she then looked at Emu with the same smile