The Expo

Weekend! Weekend! Weekeeeend!! Finally! I have some peace, no one to see/help, which means that I can charge my not-so-sociable battery in my bed ^^.

*ding*

Uh? A notification... AAAAAAAH HOW WAS I ABLE TO FORGET??? I EVEN INVITED MIZUKI AND AN!!!! Oh yeah... I slept like 2 hours last night because I was working on my project lmao.... I HAVE TO HURRY!!!

PLATYPUS EXPO, HERE I COME! FINALLY, AFTER ALL THOSE YEARS, I'M ABLE TO GO AHAHAHAHAAA!!... And I'm really wondering why people think I'm crazy, I myself think I probably am thought...

Anyway, I gotta get ready to join my friends.

Time skip:

Pov: Rui:

Fufu~ I can't wait to see that platypus expo today.

"Is this the thing you wanted to see, Rui? The Trangely Fascinating Platypus Exhibit!"

"Yes. It may be aimed more at children, but I have a personal fascination with the platypus."

"Because it's a mammal that lays eggs, right?"

"Precisely! They have four legs, a tail, very fine body hair, and they feed their newborn with milk! And despite meeting all the requirements to be classified as mammal, it still lays eggs! How could anyone not be fascinated when presented with a creature as mysterious as this?!"

"How could anyone not be fascinated when presented with a creature as mysterious as this?!.. Huh?"

"Y/n ? What a surprise!"

"I could say the same...Wait! Did you come for the expo too! You can join my grou- HEY! WHERE IS EVERYBODY??!!!"

"Fufu~ looks like they left."

"How could they do something that mean to me... ;-;"

"Fufu~ no worries, you can join my group if you want to!"

"...What group?"

"Well Nene, Em- Oh, they're gone too..."

"People are so mean..."

"Yes they are..."

"We could have learnt things about platypus all together..."

"They abandoned us..."

"... Well, anyway! I guess I'll come along with you if things are like this!"

"Hehe. Come, Let us scour this exhibit for every last bit of information we can!"

"Yeepeee!!"

Pov: An.

"She didn't spot us, good job with finding a place to hide Mizuki!"

"No problem~ What a problematic girl, she can be scary at times"

"Huh?"

"Nene, Emu?! What are you doing here??"

"Hiding from Rui, he is creepy at times."

"Just followed Nene hehehe.☆"

"Aah.. I gotta admit that they are pretty similar..."

"Yeah, It's like two non-understood genius were meeting."

"Plus they got really close really fast!☆"

"Gasp!"

"Gasp!"

"AAAAH! The world is going to explose if they get together!!!" said An in panic.

"Hehe, I was just thinking about putting them together, might be fun~"

"Plus, I think I've never seen Rui this happy to talk with someone."