A Good Girl

"That... Spider?" I asked, a little surprised by the question, "a friend of mine gave it to me so we could keep talking since I didn't have a phone back then, one of their friends built it but I've encountered- Wait could you be?!" I could feel the spider moving on my shoulder, as it seemed to watch Rui... "CrEatoR DetEcted, HeLlo cReatOr" It said with a robotic voice. "Oh? That's something it couldn't do, it could recognize voices but not talk or move on it's own..." he said with an impressed look. "Well I may have modified it a little... A lot actually, I wanted to know how it worked and learned a little on robotic thanks to some videos..." I said as I wasn't really confident since most people labelled me as a weirdo because of that and because of my curiosity that... Could become an insane obsession about learning new things?

"Fufu~ very impressing" He responded as he looked at me with... Happiness?

"Oh crap..." Tsukasa and Nene said.

"Eh?" I asked a little bit confused by their reactions

"How to put this into words..."  Said the introverted girl

"We have now two Ruis and the world is going to explose!" shouted the confident guy.

"That's kinda exaggerated" whispered the same girl.

"Yay yay! It means that you can have a lot of Ideas with can create a sparkly BAWOOM ☆"

Emu's enthusiasm made me chuckle a little.

"Well I didn't think that it would be the way I'd meet the person that allowed my life to not be a complete hell, thank you for that Rui!" I said while looking at him.

"Fufu~it's always a pleasure to help dear y/n" He said with a cat-like smile, which seemed to be his natural smile I guess.

"Y/Nnnnn! It's late, is it ok with your father??" Asked Emu.

"Wait I'll check"

32 missed called from father

Message from Toya:" Father's mad, good luck :("

"Yeah he's fine" I said like I've never read this, "I should head back home anyway".

"Okkk!☆"

"Do you want a future world superstar to accompany you on this night ⭐︎?"

"Don't worry, I think I'm ok!"

"That could be dangerous in the night to walk alone, I can accompany you if you want, like this, we could learn more on each other" Rui said.

"I mean, I don't mind, but for Nene and Emu..."

"Don't worry, I'm living near this place! I'll be home in Two minutes!☆"

"And Tsukasa is going on the same way as me for most of the path, so it's alright."

"But, you'll make a detour..."

"It's fine, don't worry about thatI'll probably find something to do anyway, it's only 8pm."

"Fine then we have our teams I guess..."

We started to walk, and there was an awkward silence, I didn't really know what to ask... I guess he found something since he started the discussion.

"So, I was wondering, how did you meet Mizuki?"

"Well on the rooftop of the school, while skipping class, we both talked to each other, but my mother scolded me for not attempting class, luckily, we were classmate, so I could see them when they came nor on breaks"

"I see, I think we closely missed each other, because I started to go on the rooftop on the middle of the year, this is how I encountered Mizuki too."

"Really? That's funny!"