An old past

Pov: Rui

I woke up in a forest. I walked through the trees, until I arrived on a rock. On the top of it was standing a beautiful angel... It reminded me of...

"AAAAAAH!"

I heard someone screaming! I looked back to the rock, the angel had left.

"Help meeeee!!!!"

I rushed over the place where the screaming was coming from. And I saw Y/n running, chased by an army of monster cupcake.

She noticed me and I joined her.

"What are you doing, they're going to chase you too!"

"I don't know! But there was a forest nearby, we could go there and escape between the trees!"

"What forest?!"

"Well the one just here...!" There was no forest...

"Rui! You don't understand! things are changing real fast in here!"

"What...?!"

"The monster cupcakes that are chasing us, do them seem real to you?"

"Real...?!" monster cupcakes... No it's impossible, could we be...

"You understood right? We're currently dreaming... Or nightmaring??"

"What the... But... You're the real Y/n right?!"

"Yes I am!! And those cupcakes really traumatized me, I can't stop thinking about them, that's why they are chasing us!!"

"Why in the world would you be traumatized by-... OH NO I REMEMBER NOW!"

"HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO FORGET THAT!!!"

"Fufu~ I guess my brain has suppressed it in order to make me live fearlessly~"

"TEACH MEEEEE!"

"Too bad, I cannot "

"Aaaah!!!"

"But how can our conscious be connected by the same dream?"

"I'm building a machine that allows it, but I didn't know it was actually working"

"That's impres-"

I got cut of by of of the monster cupcakes that nearly caught me.

"RUI!"

Shit I gotta do something or those things will hurt us.

"I have an idea, you might or might not appreciate it."

"What?"

POV: Y/n

He started to laugh like a creep, what's wrong with him?

"Fufufu~ Darling you should watch straight forward you"

darling? 😭

I looked forward and saw nothing... Like, real nothing, there was no ground and we were currently falling.

"Ah!"

Rui caught my hand as we started to go up,  moving away from the cliff. I looked at my savior who had a pair of wings in the back.

"Gotcha!"

I got it...

"You told it was a dream from our two minds, so I can do what I want too! I am fantastic! "

"Hehehe!"

I chuckled, he was cute while saying so. I managed to fly by him, creating my own wings. He gave me a weird look, before having the normal one back, I wonder why...