Tsukasa needs help?

Finally, the ✨weekend✨, just chilling this time, listening to music, having new ideas for the robots, checking the next platypus expo since I can go and see it this time. I didn't have a lot of homework this time. Only free time... That's almost weird. I've just finished making a little gift for Mafuyu, and I'm almost done with my project. A dream viewer machin, because I wanna be able to see them as a movie: When I fall asleep, I know I am, and can just feel wether it's dream or reality I'm in. So when I'm in my dream, I can do everything, but I often forgot the things I want to do in it when I'm awake :,). However, studying people's dream could be interesting, and reminding a dream we especially liked could be great too! Plus, we could...

"Saki? It's rare to have you on a call."

Saki?

"Tsukasa?"

"Hey Toya! What's going on?"

"Saki's on the phone, Tsukasa is sick, I'll take his actor role so he can take some rest..."

"Oh no! Is there anything I can do?"

"Hey, Y/n, you're here too?! It's been so long!"

"Yes indeed, I'd really like to see you again! But in the meantime, what can I do to help you guys?"

"Mmh, big bro was supposed to buy food for the week, but I'll handle this"

"Saki! I told you not to! I don't want you to- kof kof"

"Big bro!"

"Don't worry, I'll go with her, I'll pick Toya when I go home, is it ok for you?"

"Y/n, you don't have to..."

"shush! You, sleep, and let us handle the rest!"

"Thank you guys, really..."

"Saki, I'm at your house in 10 minutes"

"Okay!⭐︎"

"I have to go too, so I don't get late to the rehearsal"

"Good!"

Toya hanged up, we both left the house, Toya called Akito so he could come with him. We were close to the exit.

"Toya..."

"?"

"Don't worry, I know it's your first time, but You got this!" I cheered him.

"Thanks Y/n, will you come when we're done repeating?"

"I'll try to be here before, I mean, I want to see you in a costume suit ;)"

"Hehe, I see, see you then!"

"yep!"

"Y/n!"

"Yeah?"

"Just wanted to say... I'm glad to be your brother :)"

"Toya! Stop this you're gonna make me cry!" I said while hugging him.

"Haha! That's not what I wanted, sorry..."

"Don't worry, I'm glad to be your sister too :), good luck!"

"Thanks, you too"

We both left to our tasks. I arrived at the Tenmas house.

"Sakiiiiii!!!"

"Y/nnnnn!"

"I'm so happy to see youu!!"

"Me tooo"

be laughed a little, until she said:

"And now, it's time for our special mission, "help big bro by doing his tasks of the day""