screwing around with friends

The machine actually works... I can't believe it! I can work on the second phase now! I can't believe it... I have to work on it... So we will be able to- Zzz Zzz

Welp, I didn't think that working three days straight would make me tired... Wait🤔

Time skip:

I have to find Mafuyu, I have something to give to her, but I need to give it to her in private.... I know how to proceed though, I'll give her tonight.

"Hey, Mafuyu? want to hangout with me?"

"Hey Mafuyu, are you free tomorrow?"

"Hey Mafuyu..."

There was a lot of people around her, she kept fake smiling at her, this surely isn't what she wants, she keeps on accepting others demands, she doesn't have anytime for her, unfortunately, I'll have to use this even if I don't want to.

"Hey Mafuyu..."

"Y/n? It's rare that you come around me."

"Yeah... Well, I'm sorry for asking you this but...." I'm sorry Mafuyu, I know you tired of all this, I caught you look becoming dark , but it's only to help you.

"I think I didn't understand an exercise, mind helping me tonight?" Yeah I know that wasn't the best excuse since I always (never) do my homework, but she will keep her mask on and agree, even if it hurts her, I m sorry about it.

"Wha-? I mean.. of course I can"

"Cool, thank you, you're a lifesaver! I'll meet you at 6pm!

With that I just left.

It was lunch time.

"Y/nnnnnn! Come with me to Kamiyama, like this we can see the other! Oh wait, You only have one hour to eat, you'll be late if you come..."

"It's ok, I'll come anyway" It's really what's worrying her? 0w0'

"Y/n it's bad to be late, If you are because of me, I ... ,>.<, "

"Don't worry, I'll just hurry"

"Yay! Let's go then!"

"Fufu, I even got a disguise (I took one of my brother's uniforms lmao, I just have to wear the upper part)"

"Here is the secret path!"

"Nice!"

we're currently on our way to Kamiyama's High-school, it was funny to see that nobody was actually surprised to see Emu, we joined the rest of WxS troop.

"Guuuuys! We're here!☆"

"That voice... Emu?!!"

"You guys shouldn't be here!"

"Don't worry Nene, I come really often, so it's like I am part of your School too!"

"Not sure this is the way it works..."

"Sorry guys I'm late!"

"Y/n? You took one of your brother's uniforms?"

"Yup! Its a bit large but I'm hidden 😎"

We talked during lunch time, you couldn't get bored while being with WxS cast members, there was always something funny that would happen. once we were done eating, we chatted. Emu wanted to visit the school a little, she went with Tsukasa and Nene, which would show her the way... And prevent her from doing something that would make her... well... Not allowed  to come here...Even more?

It was just Rui and I... That's perfect for the plan.

"Rui, do you want to play a game?"

"What kind of game?"