A choice?

I was on the way back from school when I thought about Rui's proposal again... I haven't been in a band since the Vivid bad squad... I thought I would be a permanent part of that group since Toya proposed me to join, I've made some concerts with them and I'm almost always improving my skills with them... I don't think I can actually join WxS, I mean, not after the efforts they out into integrate me...

"Y/n!"

Dad? He is already here?

"Yes?"

"Come over here, we need to have a serious talk."

What does it mean... I have a bad feeling.

"What is it you wanted to tell me about?"

"Y/n, I think you live no choice." He gave me a paper. As I read it, I could feel despair take my breath away, as every word would pass in front of my eyes.

"You're going to America, there is no discussion, you're going on an intense flute training for two years. You won't be the same person when you come back, you will be perfect." he said with a crazy look.

"... No."

"I told you, there is no possible discussion, I already took my decision."

"And there is no way I can accept it, you can't just make me go at the other side of the planet to do something I don't want to, this is just craziness!"

"What's crazy is the way you're talking to me! I'm your dad god dammit! You ungrateful little- do you even consider the time and the efforts I put into you and your brother?! By the way, I destroyed all the robotic things you kept in your room, you weirdo!"

The words he said hurt me, really. All the things I was trying to put efforts in, did he really just destroyed everything??

"Well I just have the feeling that your efforts are to make our lives hell! We don't want to live your dreams, we want to live ours! How can you just not understand something as simple this..."

I was on the verge of tears.

"Y/n, you don't understand, I."

"No, YOU don't understand that your actions are just a wall dressed between us and our dreams! Did you even talk about that sh*t to him?! I can't believe that my own dad is the one that will end up breaking my future." I said as I packed my things.

"Y/n Aoyagi, what do you think you're doing?!!"

"I'm done and I'm living that f*cking place, I don't want to see your face, and I don't think you're stupid enough not to know why!"

"Y/N!"

As I said that, I took my bag and ran away. I didn't pack many things, just my phone, some clothes, I didn't have the time any way. I was running under the rain, like if my life was depending of it.

Thankfully, my phone had battery. When I got in a safe place ( just a nearby coffee, not a bunker),  I ordered a hot drink and I called the most reliable person on this planet.

"Hello?"

"Mizuki, I need your help, red code."

"*gasp* Omagad, when are you coming?"

"I'm here in ten minutes, I'll tell you the whole story."

"Okay, my parents aren't home yet, it's safe."

"Good" Always have a Mizuki in your life.

I finally arrived to Mizuki's house.

"Y/nnnn Oh my gosh you cried, I can see eye bags!!! come in it's raining you're gonna catch a cold if you stay outside!"