Welcome to Phoenix Wonderland !!

Hehe, that performance with vbs was insane!! I'm pretty sure they will surpass the "Rad Weekend" Event one day! Welp back to my room, just chilling and planning on what game I could play at... Maybe some online game? I've got a good partner in those when I'm not playing puyo puyo against my brother, her gaming name was pomelo, she is a bit shy and I don't know her real name but we live in the same city so maybe I could meet her someday ! Ah! my little spidey tell's me that I've got a message from Mizuki... It's been a long time since I last saw them... My father made me skip a grade to keep me away from Mizuki because I shouldn't "stay with weirdos like them"... Well fuck you dad, my capacities allowed me to skip a grade but I didn't want to, I'm not the sociable type and Mizuki was my only friend... Fortunately, he doesn't know what that spider is capable of... One of Mizuki's friend made it so we could send messages to each other, since I didn't have a phone back then. I made a lot of modifications on it though, like vocal command , and I installed an IA on it, not very powerful of course, I don't have a such space on it, but intelligent enough to respond to me. I don't even know Who is that friend of theirs, I hope I can meet him and thank him, I couldn't talk with them if he didn't lend a hand.I also wanted to know how it worked so I demolished it and rebuilt it. 

I answered to Mizuki, I can wait to see them this weekend ^^.

"Y/n?"

"Ah Toya it's you! Something's going on?"

"Dad decided to ruin the evening"

"Bruh ;-;"

welp, argument time, on things like blablabla work on your instrument blablabla classical stuff...

Dad started: "you guys have to stop chilling around and hang out with your friends, now that's enough! You have to work on your instruments! And not on stupid rap music or video games music!"

"I won't train on classical for your heart content dad. I've got a band and friends, they made me love music more than you ever did!" Toya responded.

"You insolent! Y/n, tell him what you think of it!"

I turned my face around to look at Toya, he perfectly knew the things I was about to say.

"You're right... Toya. You have good friends who makes you love music, it shouldn't be a burden to play."

"What did you say...?" said dad in shock, so I looked at him him in his eyes and told him my thoughts:

"You look shocked, I wonder why, I mean, do you even care about our happiness? Toya has never been this happy to play music than he is now, and you came to take away my only friend because they didn't correspond to your standards, I'm tired of playing classical music every single day, I love music, but when I'm being forced to play things I don't care about emotionally, I come to hate it."

"Y/n, listen to me, you're a girl, you are good in music so you don't have any other options  if you want to succeed in life! Girls aren't recognized in other things than art!" 

those words shocked me for an instant... So my father's a f*cking misogynist? No, I don't think so, he is trying to take me out of that verbal fight, but I still have weapons.

"I don't need music to succeed in life, I'll be someone important, music is more a hobby, and I'll do what I have to do with before the end of this year. You're so focused that you don't even realize I couldn't have skipped a grade without having good marks at school."

"Good marks aren't enough, you have a more things to go through as a girl? Only a few are able to be recognized." That's it, I waked up and look at him one last time before saying: