Beautiful brown eyes

I stared at him, his hair was a mess, of cause he was just waking up, but he looked even more handsome " Are you sure? You don't have to worry tho, no one would ask you about me, I've already informed my friends I wouldn't be in school, they'd help inform the school, they'd only ask about me from my friends not you, so go to school, you're late already, go" Gabriel said, I didn't want to go, he was sick, I had to take care of him.

" Umm I'm still staying" I Insisted and Gabriel gave me a questioning look " Why? He asked again " I... I. Can't .... leave you home alone when you're sick" I stammered, Gabriel immediately threw his leg down from the bed. I wasn't expecting the sudden movement so I flinched moving backward, I thought he was going to hit me just like my step mother did.

Gabriel sat there watching me before reaching his hand for me, he held my wrist and pulled me towards himself, since I was still a bit unstable I moved towards him with a stager and fell on him, I don't know when or how but I found myself leaning on Gabriel, my hands resting on the upper part of his chest and his hands holding my waist, I looked down at him and he starred back at me.....

Gabriel's Pov

   She told me she couldn't leave me alone at home since I was sick, but looking at her I could tell that wasn't all, there was definitely more to why she didn't want to go to school, I put my legs down from the bed, since I wasn't actually sick I wanted to convince her to leave me alone at home, but she flinched moving away from me.
    I stopped to look at her, did she think I'd hit her? She looked..... Scared?. I regretted stepping down like that, I remained sitting on the bed, I wanted her to know I'd never hurt her

I reached for her, I wanted to apologise, I held unto her wrist and pulled her to myself, I didn't intend to use so much force but well.... It just happened, I just didn't want her so far away.
   To my own shock, Liela moved too easily, like she had no bone in her, she stumbled to me and not being able to balance herself, she ended up falling on me.

    My hands quickly flew to hold her from falling but I ended up holding her waist, her hands pressed against my upper chest for support, her knees rested on the edge of the bed in the little space in between my legs, I looked up at her still in my sitting position, her head a bit higher than mine, some strands of her hair had fallen to the side, softly tickling the side of my face and neck.

I starred directly into her beautiful brown eyes, I felt enchanted, she starred back at me, blinking once in a while, her cheeks flushed pink. We remained there.
' God, she is beautiful' I thought , I didn't know how long we've been like this, all I could think about was her, the fact she was between my legs was not helping matters, she was dressed in her uniform, while I was just on a singlet and sweatpants, her fingers touching my bare skin.

Her tensed body had started relaxing, our faces were only inches apart, my hands itched to move around her body, my lips itching to meet hers
' What in the world was going on with me?' I asked myself, I started reciting that she was my cousin in my head but it wasn't doing anything to stop what I felt.

   How did I start feeling this way towards her, the knowledge that she was my relative was supposed to automatically be in my head, therefore nothing would make me attracted to her, that's how the bond between siblings worked, but NO, it wasn't working right now, I was very much attracted to Liela which I knew was very wrong, God! I couldn't help myself, she had to pull away, if she stayed any longer I don't know what I'd do, I don't know how long I could control myself.

I was already getting a fucking erection, and she didn't seem to be making any attempt to pull away. I might decide to kiss her now, it was taking all my will power not to move, I licked my bottom lip
" Liela..." I muttered, my voice hoarse, God! I sounded terrible.
    She blinked , then cleared her throat, she moved, My hands suddenly tightened on her waist, although I knew she had to get up, my body wanted the opposite

" Gabriel. I..... I.... Should stand up" she said almost whispering, I nodded but my hands still did not loosen from her waist.
    I finally let go when she started getting up, her knees brushed against my dick while she was trying to stand up, and I let out a hiss, I hardened the more, immediately she was up I got up too turning my back at her , I couldn't let her see my erection.

" You should go change from your uniform since you won't be going to school" I said trying to dismiss her.
" Oh. Yea..yeah, your food is on the dinning, I'll be back" She said awkwardly before hurrying away.

I let out the breadth I've been holding and let my self sit back on the bed. I had to stop these feelings somehow, I can't keep getting turned on every moment I'm alone with her, it hadn't even been up to a month since she got here, although I was 18, she was just 16, her 17th birthday was not that far away tho

" Gabriel she's your fucking cousin" I told myself but stopped knowing it was useless. Letting out a sigh, I had to go out, I didn't want her to come back here.
    I came out of my room and headed down the stairs towards the dinning. Once I got there, I pulled out the chair and sat, my mind drifted to her again but I shook my head trying to get her out of my mind

________________________

I was tense while writing this chapter, I'm not very good at explaining these type of things but don't worry I'd put effort into it

Also y'all should be prepared to be getting more of Gabriel's pov

Please Vote and leave a COMMENT.