Curiosity

I could study every feature of his face this close. I slowly drew an imaginary line with my index finger from his forehead, past his nose and to his lips. I stared at them. I blinked. I continued my trail down as I now sat on my legs. I trailed my finger from his lips down his chin and to his neck.

He looked so masculine, I used my finger in drawing a line on his neck and that instant, his Adams apple moved up and down. I took my hand back a little startled, studying it a bit more. I got even more curious.

I went closer resting my left hand on his arm and using my right hand in tracing his neck slowly continuously but it didn't move anymore. I decided to explore downward. I looked at his stomach which was decorated with strong muscles, I bent my head to the side as I admired them.

I placed both my hands on his stomach and glanced at his face but he didn't seem to be waking up. I started moving my hands slowly feeling the muscles, I used a finger in tracing all the lines and curves of his abs, I counted them.

I had never seen a boy so up close. He looked so attractive. His breathing was slow but it had been getting heavier. I wasn't worried tho as I didn't think too much about it, I was just focused on what I was doing, I wanted to be able to feel every muscle.

Gabriel's Pov

I was slowly drifting to sleep as I found the movie extra boring, however I said nothing since it seemed Liela found it interesting.
I watched her for some time until my eyes got too heavy. I threw my head back and closed my eyes. I slept off but was still aware.

All of a sudden, I stopped hearing the sound of the television. I wanted to open my eyes but was too tired. Not long I sensed Liela move close to me. I waited, I wanted to know what she'd do.
She poked my arm and soon her hands started caressing my arm slowly ' What in the world was she doing?' I thought, her touch felt good.

Her fingers soon started to draw a line down my face and she stopped at my lips ' God' She trailed downward to my neck, the moment her finger slid down my neck, I swallowed down in an attempt to not react to her touch but she pulled away that second.

I could feel her gaze. She continued not long after, her hand touching my arm and her fingers caressing my neck slowly ' Fuck! Did she know what she was doing?' My body was already reacting to it, although I kept trying to suppress the feeling. I felt her hands on my stomach, the contact awakening my goddamn nerves.

I waited, I anticipated her next move badly, and just then I felt her hands move slowly, her fingers drawing lined around my abs.
' God, was this her being curious? Because fuck hell, it was dangerous' I felt her hands moving upwards to my chest and she leaned in, I could now smell her and it was something I wanted to get more of.

I cursed within as her hands were slowly caressing my chest. Shit shit shit, I was loosing it, I didn't know how much longer I could pretend to be asleep. I wanted to pull her closer and make her sit on my lap so she could touch me while sitting on me then she'll know exactly how every one of her touch affected me.

I wanted to explore her body just like she was doing to mine and maybe a bit more...., I clenched my fists by my sides at that thought. My breathing had become reasonably heavy. I hoped she didn't notice that and so far, it seemed she didn't. Her fingers moved down so slowly drawing a straight line from between my chest down to my stomach, she didn't stop her trail there.

I felt my mother fucking dick harden more, her fingers went so low over my belly button and stopped at the waist band of my pants, it served as a hindrance. She wasn't moving, I knew I had hardened a great deal, I didn't want her to see my fucking dick upright. That might only spike her curiosity, and as much as I wanted her to touch me there, I knew she shouldn't.

I wasn't sure if she already saw the bulge, I quickly opened my eyes grabbing a pillow and putting it on my laps to cover my standing dick. She looked taken by shock as she moved backwards, her eyes wide open. She bit her lip making me want to kiss her

   Fuck me, I shouldn't have acted so quickly. I stared at her, my breathing was heavy like I ran a thousand miles. I was now sure she noticed my erection, her eyes dropped to look at the pillow i used in covering my dick.
' Fuck baby, you're making it swell even more when you look at it like that'

" Liela" I called. My voice raspy. She looked back at my face still in a shocked state. " Are you alright?" I asked. She stood up
" I.... Gabriel...I... I'm feeling sleepy, I...I... want to go upstairs" she stuttered. I knew she was lieing but I nodded. Besides her presence was affecting me inappropriately. She didn't hesitate at all, she ran away.

    I threw my head back. Damn. I missed her hands moving around my body, I wanted her to keep going. If only my fucker of a dick did not announce himself so soon.
    With each passing day, my self control towards Liela was growing thinner, I've always been a play boy, I fucked around with girls and never got into any serious relationship, I always made it clear, it was always just about the sex.

I was never a good guy, I've always been generally aggressive, but with Liela, I seemed to be loosing it.

______________________
Hope y'all love this chapter

Do you want face cards of what Gabriel and Liela look like? Or No?

Vote and Comment ❤️

Attractionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें