Chapter 19

~Ezra~

I don't know what was going on with Ares a few days ago but he seems a lot better then before.

My dad's side of the family is coming over and I don't want Ares to be here since my dad's family can kinda be a bitch.

Not I'm a rude way but in a truthful way.

"Ares I gotta go. My parents want me to be there before my dad's family does."

"Aww, I don't want you to leaveee" He whines like a 5 year old.

I let out a small laugh.

"I have to go, I'm sorry. I'll be back when it's over."

"Okay" He pouts, looks down, and makes me feel bad.

"Aressss noooo don't do thattt! Your gonna make me feel bad- no you are making me feel bad"

"You have to go though, so you better get going love" he says acting like he didn't do anything.

"Ughh fine, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." I say giving him a quick peck on the lips before getting out of his room to go to my house.

About 3 minutes pass and I'm home.
As soon as I walk in mom hands me a list with a ton of stuff to do. More then half of it was done but there is still so much more.

I see dad making food, mom and Lilly running around the house cleaning.

I grab the broom to sweep all the rooms.

When we have company over mom wants all the rooms spotless. Even if no one goes in there. Like my parents room, no one goes in there except for the two of them.

I skip a few steps before finally making it to the top and start brooming. I do the guest room, my room, Lilly's room, mom and dad's room, the bathroom, go downstairs broom the other three guest rooms down stairs, the bathrooms, living room, and kitchen. I then grab the mop and do all the rooms again.

After almost an hour of cleaning my tías and tío arrive.

I open the door.

"Hi mija! It's been so long, you've gotten so big!" My tía Lupita says pulling me in for a hug.

My tío right behind her greeted me and pulls me into a hug too.

All my little cousins go to the back yard or stay inside playing with Peace.

Don't worry I've been taking care of him. He just go tired of being "famous" for the past few days. So I gave him a break.

Anyway, this was the only time Peace didn't mind loud noices. He loves kids, any age.

My older cousins which are the same age as me or 2-3 years older then me come inside next. We had about 30 people at the house so far.

I quickly go to my room, shower, and change into a light blue sundress that has white spots all around it, reached mid thigh, a v-neckline that stops right above my clevage.

I put on some white flats made of leather, put my hair into a high ponytail, put on some mascara, and some lip- gloss.

I walk over to my body mirror, looking at my full outfit.

I smile to myself before walking downstairs, and going outside to the gathering.

~~~

It's been about an hour of just talking and having fun. I go inside and see my parents, my tía Lupita, tía Kelly, my older cousin Sarah, and her boyfriend Isaiah.