Chapter 24

♤ Ares ♤

We walk into the forest. Ezra keeps asking and asking about why we're in the forest.

I don't want to tell her, I want to show her.

We continue walking for a few minutes before arriving to our destination.

I hear her gasp.

"Oh my gosh! You remembered!!" She says looking at me and back at the little area.

"I forgot about this place." She says with a smile.

I let Peace off his leash.

☆ Ezra ☆

I can't belive Ares remembered where we first hung out together.

The little picnic area where me and Peace used to come to all the time.

I smile looking back at Ares.

"I wanted to go on a date but didn't know where so I thought back to the places we've gone to and this one was the perfect one" Ares says turning to me.

I smile.

"It lovely Ares, thank you. Thank you so much." I say walking to him and giving him a hug.

He returns the hug and we stay like this for a few seconds before Peace jumps on me, wanting to play.

I pull away from the hug, grab Peace's ball and throw it into the forest. Peace goes running after it like there's no tomorrow.

Ares grabs a hold on my hand, leading me to the blanket, and then he sits down.

I sit down right next to him. I lean on to his shoulder, relaxing.

Ares wraps his arm around my waist and rests his head at the top of mine.

Peace comes back, tail wagging, ball in his mouth.

Laught.

Peace walks over to me placing the ball on my lap and sitting down wait for me to throw it.

I get up and throw the ball back into the forest.

Peace following close behind it.

I go back and sit next to Ares.

♤ Ares ♤

She takes a seat next to me after throwing the ball into the forest for Peace.

Before she sits down all the way though I grab her by the waist and place her on my lap.

She let's put a small yelp before laughing.

I wrap my arms around her waist and place my head at the crook of her neck. She places her hands on top of mine and leans her head slightly to mine.

I close my eyes, taking in the moment.

"Ares" Ezra says in a whisper.

"Yes love?"

"I love you"

I smile. "I love you too mi vida."

We sit in silence for a while before Peace come back with the ball in his mouth. I grab it and throw it back into the forest.

Ezra's body relaxes against mine.

I carefully place her down on the blanket. I lay next to her, admiring her beauty.

I sigh before closing my eyes, and falling asleep as well.

♡ Ezra ♡

I slowly open my eyes to Peace licking my hand. I smile.