Chapter 38

~Ares~

I let our a nervous sigh.

Ezra is still sleeping.

I have a surprise planned out for today.

I'm nervous for all of it. I mean I have been planning it for a while, with the help of my parents of course.

Some our friends will be there too. I know Esme and Haru are going to be there. I can't remember who else I invited but they'll be there too.

Ezra lets out a small groan, opening her eyes.

I smile down at her. She returns it.

"Goodmorning" she says sitting up.

"Goodmorning love."

"What are we doing today?" She asks walking to the bathroom.

"I have somethings planned out for today. I think you'll like them" I get up to my closet.

Grabbing a casual white button up and some blue jeans, Ez comes out of the bathroom.

"Is it fancy?" She says looking down at my outfit.

"In a way, yes" I say grabbing one of her dresses. "Wanna wear this?" I ask.

She nods with a smile.

Ez likes when I pick her outfits, she says that I have good taste in clothing.

"Are you going to shower?" I ask her walking out of the closet.

"Yes" she walks into the bathroom with all her stuff.

I let out a small chuckle before walking downstairs to make breakfast.

What should I make? Her favorite food or something new?

I grab two pans. Then two eggs and the pancake mix.

I prepare the pancake mix and put it on the pan, then crack an egg and put it on the other pan.

I flip both of them and place them on a plate. Then make the other egg and some more pancakes.

I cut an avocado and some strawberries.

Placing them on the plate, Ezra comes down the stairs.

"It smells so good" She walks over to me.

I look over at her smiling. "I hope you like it my love" I place a kiss on her forehead before walking upstairs to get ready.

I walk back downstairs and see Ez washing the dishes. My food is still sitting there on the counter.

I sit down to eat.

"Can I get a hint of what we're doing today?" She asks drying her hands.

"It's a surprise for a reason amor" I take a bite of my food.

"I said hint, not details" she lets out a small laugh.

I let out a sigh, "There your favorite places."

"I have a lot. You better not take me to all of them." Concern filling her voice.

I laugh. "No I choose a few of them" I take another bite.

"Okay" she laughs.

~~~~~

We're in the car on our way to the final place.

My mom texted me that they were all there already.

We park and get out of the car.

A shaky sigh comes out of me.