CHAPTER-7.

Thank you for the votes and support. It mean alot to me.

Happy reading ❤️.

Summer holidays have begun. The sun was up with it's searing heat. Everyone were seated in the lawn lying on the floor and sofa like dead fishes.

"Uff ye garmi mai pagal hojaungi"exclaimed ayzal.

"Hawww ayzal tum pagal hojaogi nahi...tum pagal ho" deadpanned saad stifling his laugh.

Ayzal glared at saad. She looked towards humza with a pout.

"SAAD" he screamed startling everyone.
"aise pagal ko pagal nahi bolte yaar buri baat" said humza and everyone laughed like hyenas.

"Acha bas karjayein aap sab. Chalein hum kahi outing ke liye chalte hai. Meri mout ajani hai iss garmi me bore hoke" said ayzal.

"Haan yaar kayi din hogaye humlog kahi gaye nahi" added saad making everyone nod.

"Abbu se mai ijazat lelunga" replied humza and again everyone nodded.

"To chalein phr chalte hai" ayzal said standing up and everyone follwed humza.

Elders were chit chatting about something god knows what when  the toli entered saying there salams.

"Haan bolo bhai kya chahiye" questioned zahir cause he very well know these shaitans of baig haveli.

Humza cleared his throat and said"wo... hum bore ho rahe hai to humne socha ke bahar ghumkr aaye humein ijazat dedein"

"PLEASEEEEEEEE" everyone said in unison with puppy eyes and pout.

Elders giggled at there cute behaviour and granted them permission.

"Lekin jaldi ajana aur jahanzaib ko sath lekr jana" zafar said with a smirk. Cause he know convincing jahanzaib is a very very tough job.

"Ji ji zarur shukriya chachu... tayabbu" all yelled and went away.

"Ab billi ke gale me ghanti kon baandhega" humza said with a finger on his chin tapping it as if he is dead serious about it.

"Hmmmmmmmm" everyone hummed in unison and copied humza.
As if telepathy everyone looked at ayzal.

Yes. Only ayzal can convince jahanzaib for anything even if she wants chocolate in the middle of the night. He would go around the world just to get that particular chocolate she wants.

Ayzal's eyes widened shaking her head in no she replied" billi nahi wo sher hai aur wo bhi babbar sher....aplog apni masoom c behen ko sher ke mu me hath dalne ko keh rahe ho tauba tauba".

"Hath nahi ghanti bandhana tha na" saad joked and everyone glared at him.

"Dekho bacha sirf tum hi ho jo uss sher ke den se zinda aasakti ho...hum me se koi gaya to....." humza replied and everyone told in unison.

"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiyoon".

"Ayzi jao na yaar please bada maza aaega sab jaenge" she jumped grabbing saad's hand in excitement.
Saad froze feeling her hand on his. Back to earth saad.

" ayzi pleaseeee" shumaila gave her best puppy eyes fixing her glasses and humza's heart skipped a beat watching her cute face. Humza janab aap bhi aayein zameen pr.

"Ummmm ok...." replied ayzal and everyone walked towards jahanzaib's room.

"Meri behen bohot hi neik bakhth ladki thi hayee allah" cried saad on humza's shoulder.

"Mari nahi abi mai" replied Ayzal with a glare.

"Mar bhi sakti ho" replied everyone in unison.

"Meri himmat badayein yaar aap log" begged ayzal almost panicking.

"Ayzi jeet kar aana hamari fateh hogi.... kar har maidan fateh" saad said  and pushed Ayzal inside jahanzaib's room and in a blink of an eye ayzal was inside his room stumbling.

"Saa...."gayab.
Everyone disappeared into thin air.

Jahanzaib was busy rummaging through his files when he heard someone entering in his room or more like pushed in his room.

Jahanzaib looked towards the intruder and he was shocked would be an understatement. He was more than shocked.

She stood straight and cleared her throat to gather up some courage.
"Wo........" she dragged but couldn't form coherent words.

"Hi" hi? Seriously ayzal hi? Tu hi kehne ayi hai yaha stupid." She facepalmed her self internally.

"Hi?" Jahanzaib replied in confusion.

"Ayzal kya hua sab khairiyat" he asked in his dominanting voice making ayzal weak in her kness.

"Umm woo....." she was searching for proper words to convince him.

"Koi baat hai koi masla hai batao mujhe" he asked with concern.
Getting no response he got up from his bed and walked towards her.

Jahanzaib took Ayzal's hand and made her sit on his bed. She sat at the corner of his bed and he sat beside her.

"Bolo ayzi bacha kya hua kuch kehna hai" he encouraged her.

Ayzal took a deep breath to calm her nerves. His strong cologne entered her nostrils making her mind hazy. She cleared her throat once again and took a deep long breath.

"Humsabkogharmeborehorahahaihumeinbaharjanahaioutingkeliyebadoneijazatdediaaplechaleimhumein.....please" she said in one breath and smiled.

Jahanzaib was baffled that how could she talk so much in just one breath. He chuckled and asked her to repeat slowly.

"Ayzi aaram se bolo yaar yu rail gaadi ki tarah kyu bhaag rahi ho" said jahanzaib.

"Umm woo...." she got nervous again. Seeing her nervous he grabbed one of her hands and started rubbing to calm her nerves which worked for Ayzal.

"Humein bohot bore ho raha hai ghar me outing karne chalte hai. Baroun ne ijazat dedi hai aap humein le chale na pleaseeee" she said with her best puppy eyes and a pout.

Ohhh how could he say no to her when she acts so cute around him.
Jahanzaib's heart melted and he replied.

" acha baba chalo chalte hai bula lao apni toli ko" he replied with a smile.

"Sachiiiii shukriya jahan bhai you are the best "she screamed on top of her lungs and what she did next amazed jahanzaib as well as ayzal.

Ayzal hugged jahanzaib.
"You are the best jahan bhai" she chirped while hugging him. Jahanzaib frozed at his spot.

Ayzal realised what she did she stood up abruptly stumbling a little. She cleared her throat.
She was a blushing mess rn.

"Sorry sorry maaf kardein" she said while running out of his room for her dear life.

Jahanzaib was still frozen. He couldn't comprehend what just happened. He was soo soo happy that he couldn't react.

"Did she just...." he thought to himself.
"Hayyyee ladki jaan lekr maanegi" he said to himself. his ears a hint of pink colour clearly show that he is blushing.
"Ayzal you will be the death of me" he thought to himself and chuckled like a mad man.

        ........to be continued.......

Like, comment vote and share.

Thanks again for your love and support...feel free to comment guys.