CHAPTER-16.

HAPPY READING<3.

"Apke iss sawal ka jawab to nahi hai mere paas lekin......
Mai nahi janti mohabbat kise kehte hai. Mai to ye tak nahi janti mohabbat karte kaise hai,nibhate kaise hai .

Mai itna janti hu ke mai apke siwa kisi aur ko apna Humsafar tasawwur nahi karsakti....aur agar ise mohabbat kehte hai to........." she looked him in the eyes.

"To haan mujhe mohabbat hai".

she said those words directly looking him in the eyes. A crimson red coated her cheeks and she lowered her head.

Jahanzaib was amazed at her confession. She's just 15 yet her choice of words showed how much of a mature girl she has become. The way she conveyed her feelings in beautiful words had his heart skip a beat.
He was happy. He was beyond happy that he wanted to announce the whole world.

"Alhamdulillah" jahanzaib said with a chuckle and ayzal blushed even more. They both sat in pure silence. Two hearts beating for eachother.

Jahanzaib interlocked their hands and ayzal's heart skipped a million beats at the touch.

"Apko- mujhse mohabbat hai?" Ayzal asked raising her head.

He chuckled at her question. He caressed her hand with his thumb and squeezed a little.

"Zargay tumse mohabbat to usi din hogayi thi jab tumhe pehli baar apne inn haatho me liya tha" he replied with a hearty smile still sitting on his knees infront of her.

Ayzal was stunned at his reply. How can someone fall in love with such a baby she thought.
As in confusion she tilted her head to left showing clear confusion. She motioned him to sit on bed and he obliged.

"Kya matlab?" Asked ayzal.

"Jab tumhe pehli baar hatho me thaama tha tab yu mehsoos hua ke jaise tumhari hifazat apni jaan se karunga. Tab pata nahi tha ke use mohabbat kehte hai.

Jab tum badi ho rahi thi tab har kisi ki shikayat lekr aati thi mere paas meri baahon me rone ke liye.
Mera dil sau(100)baar marta tha tumhe rota dekh.

Aur jab mujhse nikkah ka pucha gaya tab mai 18 saal ka hogaya tha. Mujhe ehsas hogaya tha ke mujhe tumse mohabbat hai.
Aur maine nikkah ke liye haami bhardi."he replied confessing his feelings to her.

As if remembering something he chuckled and asked her "tumhe yaad hai jab tumhe bola gaya tha ke hamara nikkah hone ja raha hai?".

"Mujhe kuch yaad nahi, hota to nikkah hua yehi yaad na hota" she replied with a pout.

"Mai batatu hu. Jab tumhe bataya gaya tha ke hamara nikkah hone wala hai to tum doudti hui ayi thi mere paas aur uchal kood karte hue keh rahi thi " jahan bhai hamara nikkah ho raha hai.
Jaham bhai mere shouhar banenge. Jaham bhai mere shouhar banenge". He mimicked like a girl in the end making ayzal laugh loud.

He looked at her with love. Her laugh is like a music to his ears. He could listen her laugh his entire life.

"Shouhar to bangaye aap" she said with a wink. Jahanzaib's eyed widened at her braveness.
Ayzal giggled at him.

Ayzal's eyes landed on their interlocked hands and she blushed furiously. Seeing her blush made his heart do a somersault.

"Um- ab mai chalti hu raat hogayi hai bohot" ayzal replied gently taking her hands away from his. She immediately missed the  warmth of his hands.
Jahanzaib so wanted to hold her hands forever.

Ayzal stood up and so did jahanzaib. He nodded his head giving her permission to leave.

"Shab ba khayr"he said with a smile.(good night).

Ayzal was fidgeting with her dupatta when she took a quick step closer to him held onto his shoulders and pecked him on his cheek and replied "shab ba khayr jahan" and ran out of his room.

She didn't stop even to look at his reaction or look back at him. She directly went to her room and locked the door. Her chest was heaving with the rush. She kept a hand on her chest to calm down her nerves.

"Ayzal tu pagal hojaegi sambhal khud ko" she said to herself giggling and doing bhangra.

If said jahanzaib was shocked would be an understatement. He didn't move an inch. He smiled like a mad man and touched his cheek were she just pecked him.

"Hayyee ladki pagal karke maanegi" he thought to himself.
They prayed 2 nafl namaz to thank allah for this blessing.

        .......to be continued........

Assalam alaikum guyyss.

So how was the confession of ayzal. Did you guys like it?

*ahem ahem* also that peck. *wink* were you guys expecting that?

Comment your views on the chapter and do tell me if you guys have any kind of suggestion regarding the story.

Stay tuned for update.

Like, comment, vote and share.