CHAPTER-17.

HAPPY READING<3.

Shumaila was seated in the hall reading a book or more like she just held the book. She was lost somewhere. She rested her chin on the book, her glasses on the bridge of her nose,a finger nail she was biting smiling every now and then.

Ayzal was descending from the stairs and saad just came home from outside. Saad said salam to shumaila but she didn't listen.

Ayzal was moving to kitchen when she asked "appi muffins khaengi mai bana rahi hu".

She didn't reply. She was lost in her dreamland. Saad gestured ayzal to come closer. They both stood behind her and gave eachother a *what's wrong with her* wala look.

They again looked at eachother with an evil glint in their eyes.

1
2
3

"Are hogaya hai tujhko to pyaar sajna
Lakh karle tu inkar sajna"
They both sang on top of their lungs making shumaila to shut her ears.

"Kya hogaya hai tum dono ko kyu itna besura gaa rahe ho chutte nahi hai mere paas" retorted shumaila in a very irritated tone.

Ayzal and saad's jaw touched the ground cause shumaila was never a type of person who would say such things. She would always scold others for being sarcastic.

"Appi...aila" they both gave her a puppy eyes and pouty look.

Shumaila felt bad for saying such words so she apologized.

"Koi na yaar appi pyaar me insan aqsar pagal hojata hai"ayzal teased her elbowing her hand.

"Py-pyaar mu- mujhe, kuch bhi ayzi"she stammered and hid her face with the book.

"Tch tch meri behen jhoot bolna to seekhle aur ye konsi bhasha pad rahi ho book ulti pakdi hai" saad said sitting beside.

Shumaila's cheeks turned pink. She covered herself with her dupatta when ayzal plan to tease her more.

"Waise ab kya faida mu chupane ka, hai na saad bhai, aap ne to bata hi dena hai tayima ko" ayzal said in a serious tone.

"Sahi keh rahi hai ayzi. Ammi ko to batana padega"saad played along with ayzal.

Shumaila's eyes widened as she panicked.

"Na-nahi ammi ko mat batana. Ammi mujhe kacha chaba lengi ammi ko mat batana" shumaila pleaded.

"To kon hai wo?" Saad asked raising one of his eyebrow.

"Wo- wo ko-kon?"shumaila asked panicking.

"Wo jisse aap pyar karti hai"ayzal said keeping a serious face.

"Ma-maine kab ka-kaha ke ma-mai kisi se py-pyar karti hu"shumaila replied. Her hands sweating.

"To ammi ko batane se kyu mana kar rahi thi?" Saad asked again glaring at her making her even more nervous.

She was about to reply when humza entered. She quickly got up and ran towards him hiding behind him.

"Ye- ye dono mu-mujhe tang kar rahein ha...inhe daantein" shumaila said pointing towards ayzal and saad.