CHAPTER-26.

HAPPY READING <3.

AYZAL POV:
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

It was a beautiful morning. The rays peeked through sheer curtains and the pleasant breeze was a mixture of flowers and mud. The birds sang their song in their melodic voice. I woke up feeling fresh. Iam very happy for shumaila appi. She deserves the best and she is getting the best. I mean look at Humza Bhai. Tall and masculine, good-natured nature, and romantic. God, he is so romantic.

I went into the washroom and did my business. I took out a beautiful black kurta set with a long chiffon dupatta. I came out and applied kohl and lip balm. I put my dupatta on my head and went for breakfast. As I was strolling down the stairs Maham Appi came into my view with a sinister look on her face. God, what does want now in the morning?

"Salam appi," I said with a smile. Not a genuine one but just a small smile.

"Hmm, kya baat hai badi saj dhaj rahi ho" she replied raking her eyes on me from top to bottom. Am I overdressed? I thought.

"Nahi to appi. Bas halka sa hi pehna hai" I replied looking at myself.

"Haan chalo sahi hai. Waise aaj tum apne kamre se nikli ho" she said with a glare. What is wrong with her?

"Kya matlab?" I didn't understand what she wanted to say. She didn't reply and passed by me.

"Suba suba inhone charas to nahi peeli" I muttered under my breath. I shrugged my shoulders and was taking a step when someone grabbed my hand. And I don't even have to think who it is.

"Kaha ja rahi hai begum" I heard his melodic voice and that begum from his mouth. Uffff. Uffff.

"Mmm nashta karne" I replied not meeting his eyes. He gently pulled me towards him and his hands snaked around my waist.

"Kya kar rahein hai koi dekh lega," I said looking around to see if anyone was there. My cheeks heated up with his touch. There's something in his touch like it's magical. His touch makes me feel giddy and butterflies do bhangra in my tummy.

"Kya soch rahi hai aap begum saheba," he said again not gaining any reply from me. I took hold of his shirt and played with its buttons.

"Apne nashta nahi karna," I asked noticing a file in his hand. It's so early in the morning is he going to the office this soon? I thought.

"Nahi mujhe kuch zaruri kaam se daftar pohonchna hai to mai wahi karlunga" he replied caressing my back and drawing circles on my back. A shiver ran down my spine at his touch.

"Ohhh acha....to phir jayein ap ko der nahi ho rahi," I said trying to step away but his hold tightened on my waist.

"Haan ji ho to rahi hai deri. To dedein phir" he asked smilingly his gaze on my lips. My eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Kya dedein?" I asked.

"Wahi jiski aadat apne daali hai jaan-e-jahan," he said pulling me closer our faces inches apart.

"Ko-konsi aa-aadat?" I asked again stammering. I couldn't focus on my words due to his hands drawing circles on my back and at our proximity.

"Aap jaanti hai begum," he said leaning closer. His eyes are still fixated on my lips and he slightly rubs his nose with mine. A cold shiver ran down my spine as I felt hot all over my body. I am sure I am all red from head to toe.

"Ja...han....ma...i na..hi janti...aap..ky..kya...keh...ra...rahein..haii" I was stammering badly. My breathing was heavy as the air around us felt thick.