CHAPTER-13.

HAPPY READING<3.

Humza woke up with a jolt. Jahanzaib called him for the 4th time since morning.

"Uthgaye janab? Ya apki khidmat me hum khud pesh hojayein" jahanzaib said from the other side making humza to stand up abruptly.

"Ji ji nahi bhaijaan. Banda khud hazir hai matlab hazir hojaega abi" he replied panicking.

"30mins de raha hu tumhe fouri office aao" jahanzaib warned him and cut the call.

"Ye bhai nahi jallad hai jallad"humza said and ran into the bathroom. He came out and wore his formal shirt and a coat.
He was looking dashing.
But there's a problem.

Humza doesn't know how to tie a TIE👔. he was groaning in frustration.

Shumaila was passing by his room when she heard continuous groaning of humza.
She peaked inside and found him playing i mean tying his tie.
She giggled watching him.

Humza heard a giggle and looked towards it and found shumaila giggling at him. She was going to run but humza called her.

"Wadarega Shumaila(stop)" boomed humza's voice making a chill run down her spine.

"Ji- ji bhai" she stuttered.

"Yaha aana" he said motioning with his two fingers.

She walked towards him with slow steps and fidgeting her dupatta.

"Badi hasi aa rahi hai tumhe hmm" said humza intimidating her.

She ignored him and asked"apko tie nahi baandhne aati" she looked at him with her doe eyes.

Aur yaha bhai saab pighal gaye.

"Na(no)". Humza said trying his best to hide his embarrassment.

"Mai baandh doon?" She asked battling her long eyelashes making his heart do a somersault. He nodded.

She took a step closer towards him. Took his tie from his hands. She couldn't reach him so she motioned him to bent down a little. He bent to her height.

She was so engrossed in tying the tie that she didn't took notice of how close they were. Humza's breath hitched at the proximity of them. He was admiring her beauty.

Procelain skin,thick eyebrows and long lashes,chubby cheeks and pink  lips with a mole on her upper lips.

One thing about shumaila and humza is,they both have hazel eyes. Hazel eyes couple.

But her  eyes were the softest brown infused with green, as if she held the new spring growth inside. They were the forest floor and the gentle flowers, somewhere to rest and breathe.

Shumaila could sense his gaze on her without blinking.
"Ai- aise ky-kya dekh rahein ha- hai aa- aap" she asked feeling all gittery and nervous from his intense gaze.

"Kyu?nahi dekhsakta?" Asked humza standing at his full height raising one eyebrow with hands in his pocket. She was done tying his tie but she didn't move nor did he.

"Wo- wo....aap aise kyu- kyu dekh rahe hain jaise-"she was stuttering badly.

"Jaise"he asked once again.

"Jaise kha jaenge" she blurted out. She kept her hand on her mouth and looked at him with wide  eyes.

Humza laughed and took another step towards her flushing herself more into him. He bent down to her level near her ear and she shivered.

"Kha nahi jaunga ladki,lekin, Tumhare itne khareeb sirf mai aasakta hu aur koi nahi" he whispered near her ear making her shiver more. He patted her head and bid bye.

Shumaila was a blushing mess. She kept a hand on her chest to stop her racing heart.

Ayzal was seated in the lawn painting the sky. But she was lost in her thoughts. Her cousins came and joined her.

"Ayzi yaar,yu chup chup na hoya kar"saad whined looking at her.

"Yaar ek jhatke me kya se kya hogaya"ayzal said looking at the sky.

"Ayzal,sab theek hojaega yaar. Aur waise bhi jahan bhai me kya burayi hai. Itne ache to hai itne handsome hai tu to waise bhi unhe har waqt dekhti rehti hai"hunaiza said in the end teasing her.

Ayzal choked on the air and looked at hunaiza with wide eyes.

"Appi mai. Ma- mai maine kab uhne dekha" she was flabbergasted.

"Ayzi sab ko dikhta hai"shumaila added while reading her book.

"Mujhe bhi dikhta hai" saad added drinking his soda.

"Ai- aisa na- nahi hai. Aap aaplog jhoot bol rahe ho" she replied her rosy cheeks getting more rosier.

"To tum keh rahi ho ke hamare jahan bhai bure hai?"said hunaiza raising an eyebrow acting offended.

"Nahi nahi maine aisa kab kaha,wo to bohot ache hai. Unme koi burai nahi hai"ayzal blurted in an instant.

"Acha agar aisa  hai to iss rishte ko qubool karlo aur ghar walo ko bata do ke....haan mujhe bhi jahan se mohabbat hai" hunaiza said dramatically flying her dupatta in the air.

Ayzal was blushing hard. She ran into the house. She was smiling from ear to ear at the thought of her loving jahanzaib.

She quickly went into her room and locked the door. She sat on her bed, her hand on her chest to calm her nerves. She decided to talk to jahanzaib about this. He always helped her in clearing doubts. So,she decided to talk to him when he comes home.
Ayzal smiled in content.

    ........To be continued......

Heyyyy guyyysssss!!

Did you like the chapter?

What do you guys think jahanzaib will react?

And what about our new couple humza and shumaila*wink*

Stay tuned for next chapters.

Like, comment, vote and share.