CHAPTER-32.

IMPORTANT.

HEY GUYS.
The majority of people voted for suggestion 2 which is ruqsati with humza and shumaila. You naughty people's romance chahiye sab ko.

Someone suggested doing their ruqsati on Saad and Hunaiza's nikkah which means the story will take a leap.
So what is your opinion on this?
Comment your suggestions guys.

Let me clarify something.
• Humza and Shumaila Nikkah will be first with only close relatives. Their ruqsati will be after Shumaila turns 18.

• I do not support marital rape and I am not going to write any explicit content.

If you guys have any doubts feel free to comment or DM me.

Now enjoy. *wink*

HAPPY READING<3.

{°•°•°JAHANZAIB'S POV°•°•°}

I took ayzal with me to my room. I need to check on her. I can't bear a scratch on her let alone someone hurt her. She went through this all alone and I felt as if thousands of sharp knives pierced deep into my heart shredding it to pieces. I will burn down the whole world into flames and ashes to protect her. And that I'll do for the rest of my life. I'll protect her with my life.

"Ayzi rona band karo yaar," I told her taking her into my room. She was sniffling with her cries. We came into our room and I locked the door. Her eyes widened as if she never locked the door herself when she tiptoed into my room.

"Yaha aao," I said opening my arms for her and she quickly engulfed me in a bear hug. I tightened my hold around her. She needed this. She was now crying audibly.
I crushed her even more and she tightened her hold on my waist.

"Shh baby it's okay...jab tak mai hu koi tumhe chu bhi nahi sakta ayzi" I coaxed her rubbing her back soothingly. Her cry died down after a while as she broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Aao mere sath" I took her to the bathroom and helped her wash her face. I brushed her tangled hair and braided them. She relaxed a little bit and we went into the bedroom. I made her sit on the couch and sat beside her.

"Ayzal tum mujhse har baat share karne wali ye baat kyu chupayi," I asked her in a stern voice. She stiffened.

"Wo mai apko pareshan nahi karna chah rahi thi..." she replied meekly.
This girl.

"Mai apni biwi ke pareshani nahi suljhaunga to kya padosi ke biwi ke suljhaunga" I joked to lighten her mood.

"Aap padosi ke biwi ko jante hai" she gasped. I chuckled.

Aww my dumb baby.

"Aap has rahein hai jahan. Aap kyu bhala padosi ki biwi ke pareshaniya suljhainge. Nahi. Aap sirf mere masle hal karenge aur kisi ke nahi" she said grabbing my hands and pulling me closer.

"Haan ji to phir kyu nahi bataya mujhe ke wo tumse aisi bakwas baatein kar rahi thi. Mai tabhi unka saara saaman pack karta aur bhijwa deta" i said making her understand. She nodded.

"Meri buddho biwi....agli baar kuch aisa ho to mujhe aake bata diya karo. Mai bilkul bardash nahi karunga ke koi meri biwi par kisi bhi khisam ka sawal uthaye samjhi" i said caressing her hands. Her eyes looked drowsy, her eyelashes heavyweight feathering her cheeks. She just nodded. I am not done lecturing her
She needs to understand certain things.