1.1.1 "We only see each other at weddings and funerals."

On the 12th hour of the first day of October, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that non of these women were pregnant when the day first began.

Sir Reginald Hargreaves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.

He got eight of them.

Currently everyone has their own lives, they are in their thirties of course.

Number one, or known as Luther, has kept up with his space mission, on the moon. Updating his adoptive father on numerous things.

Number two, or known as Diego, has instead chosen to go the route of being a vigilante. Saving people from dangerous situations.

Number three, or known as Allison, is a famous model and actor. How she managed that no one can seem to guess. Not even the rumors that are spread are anywhere close.

Number four, or know as Klaus, has turned to a life of drugs and alcohol. Spending most of his days on the streets or in mental hospitals.

Number seven, or known as Vanya, as thrown her life into music, specially the vilon. She seems to have the most ordinary life of the siblings.

Number eight, or of course known as [name], is well, you. A different you, but you nonetheless. You aren't a 'legal' adult so you spend your days finishing your studies at the mansion. Your adoptive father doesn't do much anymore, not that you care.

The way the siblings found out about their fathers death would have been quite tragic, if they oh so cared about him.

Luther, of course, was on the moon. Living out whatever husk of a life he had when he heard a transmission. A transmission about his Father.

Meanwhile, Diego found out very differently. TV sure does have all the stories, huh? He was taking care of a dangerous situation when he saw it on the news, the passing.

Allison didn't get quite as kind of a warning. She was in a red carpet, and as soon the press found out, they barged questions at her. Such a sad way to find out, no?

Klaus of course, was doing his usual routine. In and out of the mental hospital. He had just over dosed, was in a ambulance, when a TV played the news.

Our dear Vanya found out by passing a TV playing the news, after her vilon practice, or perhaps performance?

If you couldn't tell none of this was very personal. Some might ask if 'Sir Reginald Hargreeves' even loved his children. None of these were personal except for [name].

The youngest of the group, despite being born on the same day and year. [Name] had over heard Pogo and 'mom' grace talking about it. Not the most personal but regardless. They didn't even act shocked when Pogo finally told them the news. This meant they would be free from this house, this family, wouldn't it?

Alas things don't always work as desired.

The so called 'home' felt less and less like one. Ever since that one day. The family shrunk, and shrunk until eventually you were all that was left. Not that the siblings ever wanted to leave you, but, they couldn't stay.

The house felt empty, and lonely. Nothing about it screamed home to any of the siblings. It was bore of almost everything, the only actual decor was expensive things their father found lovely. Or perhaps "just alright." No one could ever tell.