1.2.2 Detox from the stresses of- oh? more stress? thanks.

After the midnight endeavor you decided, to sleep in. Get some nice rest  and enjoy your few days off, especially away from the shooting. You slept away in your cozy bed, the spiderman pajamas being very comfy.

Of course, being a Hargreeves, you never get a break.

"[Name]. [Name] wake up."

"eh..? Whyyy? It's my day off-"

"Exactly, your free so you can help me." He snatches the pillow from under your head and walks you in the face with it. As you slowly sit up he goes through your closet and throws the clothes onto your bed. Picking out an outfit for you. Oddly enough it was your school uniform, which you rather didn't like wearing. "Now get up. I'm taking you on a 'field trip'."

Five walked out your room and shut the door.

Meanwhile the person five promised not to leave was waking up and looking for him, Vanya. "Hey five? Oh. Shit."

Five had successfully dragged you to some "random" address. He would explain why, or even why you were there but he dragged you along regardless. You also didn't want to wear the matching umbrella uniform, which you would rarely wear but he insisted, (and you'd never say this to his face, but he scares you.)

Five held a peculiar plastic eye, a prosthetic that clearly he didn't need. You sluggishly looked around, as did five, to figure out what to do next.

"uh, can I help you?" A man in a white coat asks.

"I need to know who this belongs to." Five walks up to him with the eye, you following along behind.

"Where did you get that?" The man asks.

"What do you care?" He pauses for a moment and puts on his best school kid face. "I found it.. at a playground, actually. Must of just," he clicks his tongue, "popped out. I wanna return it to it's rightful owner."

The receptionist smiles at that, "Awh. What a thoughtful young man."

You have a different reaction and raise your eyebrow, your memory might be blurry but you did still know your older brother, and this was not how he acted. Not at all. Not 16 years ago, not this very morning.

"Yeah, look up the name for me, will ya?" Five smirks.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential.  That means I can't tell you-"

"Yeah, I know what it means."

"But, I'll tell you what I can do. I will take this eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure he or she will be very grateful, so if I can just-" he reaches for the eye.

"Yeah, your not touching this eye."

"Well, if I could speak to the older individual-"

"no one talks to them without my permission."

"I'm not getting involved with this." You whistle awkwardly.

"Now, you listen here, young man-"

Five grabs his jacket and pulls the man down to his level, "No! You listen to me, asshole. I've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give me the information I need, and I'll be on my merry way. And if you call me, 'young man' one more time, I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall."

"Oh, dear.." the desk lady picks up a phone.

"Call security." Coat man says quietly.

"Yeah.." she's presses more numbers on the keypad.