1.2.4 "Don't stop me now... cause I'm having a good time!!"

It seemed as though five had, had enough of dragging along [Name] and decided to let them head off to sleep.

As you finished changing five walked into your room. Seemed as if he wanted to say goodnight, something he used to do when you were kids, except it was always be in the middle of the night, long after everyone else had. Ben was usually the first, then Luther, Allison, Vanya, Diego, Klaus, and then five.

As you made sure you had water, and climbed into your bed you were ready to pass out.

You yawned, "goodnight five! I know you don't care but today was actually a nice break from things."

"Hm? How so?" He questioned as he Lowkey, looked through your stuff. It's just... habits.

You yawn again, this time closing your eyes, "you won't believe this... Or you will, but there was a mass murdering thingy at my work. I guess I just needed something to take my mind off that. Like someone coulda.. coulda killed me."

Five looked over at you, "Mass murder?.. where do you work?"

"Griddy's Doughnuts! It doesn't pay much but I don't really need money, just a life outside of these dumb family, y'know?"

"Yeah... I wouldn't worry about the murders [name]."

"Why?" You look up at him.

".... because it's common statistics. Not common to happen again. Now go to sleep. You look like you've been run over."

You give a goofy smile and close your eyes. Five starts to head out your room but you say one last quiet thing, "I did miss you though; I'm glad you're back."

Five smiles and shuts your door, the moment he exits he pulls out a file he found in your room.

"𝒩𝓊𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇  ℯ𝒾𝓰𝒽𝓉,
𝒮ℴ𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂[𝓂/𝓃] [ℒ/𝓃] 𝒶𝓃𝒹 [𝒟/𝓃] [ℒ/𝓃]
ℴ𝓃 [𝒾𝓃𝓈ℯ𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈]

ℱℴ𝓇 6000

𝓉ℴ, 𝓈𝒾𝓇 𝓇ℯ𝓰𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓰𝓇ℯℯ𝓋ℯ𝓈."

That was just one of the many pieces of information there was. There were pictures, addresses, information about these people. Five read over it carefully, why would [name] have this? They don't want to, leave the family? Do they.

He scoffed at the people mentioned in the file and slammed it shut. He bliped to his room and shoved it in a drawer. He'd handle this later, for now he had something to do.

Allison sits on a windowsill. Car horns in the distance and the cool night air blowing past.

"Ah. Miss Allison. I was looking for you." Pogo walks in. The sound of someone putting out a cigarette is faint but noticable.

"How did you uh... How did you know I was up here?"

"Oh it wasn't hard. This is always where you used to come when you were upset."

"Who told you I was.... Luther.."

"Actually, it was miss Vanya. She called to make sure you were okay."

"Yeah I uhm... I said some pretty unkind things to her.."

"She's your sister. She knows you didn't mean it."

She scoffs. "Doubt it. She doesn't know anything about me, which is fine 'cause I don't know shit about her either."

"Language."

"Sorry. It's just.. it's been awhile since we all lived under the same roof."

"Almost 13 years."

"How did you do it? Alone in this huge house for so long."