1.1.2 The beginning of the end

In the living room all of the current Hargreaves siblings sit. It's an awkward atmosphere, luckily you've gotten the chance to greet everyone and change into...less pajama like clothes.

Everyone had different reactions to seeing you. Some reactions were super excited like Klaus who tackled you in a hug, and some were more emotional like Allison, who teared up at seeing you again. Some were confusing, like Luther who pulled you into a hug and didn't let go for several minutes, moons lonely huh? Diego of course pretended not to care, but he was really happy to see you.

"I guess we could get this started." Luther sighs and stands up. You can hear klaus' pouring of a acholic beverage in the background. Hopefully you remembered to throw out the empty bottles of what you drank last night. "So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service, in the courtyard at sundown, and say a few words, just at dads favorite spot."

"Dad had a favorite spot?" One of the siblings, Allison, spoke up.

"You know, under the oak tree? We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?" Luther looks around oblivious.

"Will there be refreshments?" Klaus says, as he walks over and plops himself down on a seat right next to you. "Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner."

"that sounds so good.." you mumble, clutching your head in pain. Luckily no one has figured out about your...hangover.. yet.

"What? No. And put that out. Dad didn't allow smoking in here." Luther snaps.

"Is that my skirt?" Allison interrupts Luther, looking at Klaus confused.

"What? Oh yeah this. I found it in your room." He stands up. "It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breathey on the bits."

"Listen up. Still some important things what we need to discuss, alright?" Luther sighs.

"Like what?" Diego pipes into the conversation.

"Like the way he died." Luther replies.

"And here we go." Diego sighs.

"I don't understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack." Vanya speaks up.

"Yeah. According to the coroner." Luther defends.

"Well wouldn't they know?" Vanya replies.

"Theoretically." Luther replies.

At this point you've gotten annoyed with the noise. "Theoretically?"

"I'm just saying, at the very least, something happened. The last time that I talked to dad, he sounded strange." Luther spouts.

Klaus takes a sip of his drink and gurls it while saying,"oh, quelle surprise!"

"Strange how?" Allison questions.

"He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust." Luther continues justifying his thoughts process.

"Luther, he was a paranoid, bitter old man who was starting to lose what was left of his marbles." Diego stands up.

"No. He must have known something was going to happen." He turns to Klaus, "look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to dad."

Klaus points to himself and scoffs. "I can't just call dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just.. stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?'"

You chuckle as Luther goes off,"since when? That's your thing."

"I'm not in the right... Frame of mind." Klaus looks at you nervously, as if you didn't know what he meant.