CH 2: SPADE ACE ♠️

AUTHOR

                               AUTHOR

As soon as Aditya reached his office everyone stood up. A man guided him to the meeting room. Aditya was standing there silently when Rahul came.

"You dropped her?" he asked

"Ya. I have to tell you AM. Ragini loves to talk," he remarked.

He chuckled "Ofcourse."

"In mere 1hour ride she had uttered her whole life and had heard my life story too," he said.

Just then a man about 50 entered the room.

"SHO Pratap Kapoor," Rahul whispered.

Aditya went near him. "Aditya Malhotra reporting sir." He saluted.

"Welcome to Mumbai Aditya." He greeted him shaking his hand.

He turned towards the rest of the people.
"May I have your attention. Meet your new SP Mumbai crime branch Aditya Malhotra."

"And the case because of which you are here Rahul will guide you," he said taking a leave.When he left everyone were ready to exit but just then Aditya announced
"So shall we start our work now."

Everyone around looked at him like he had said to jump up the cliff.

"Shall we?" He announced rather than ask.

Rahul nodded getting clear that what he had heard about the displined IPS Aditya Malhotra were all true.

He handed him the file. Aditya opened it. His eyes widened.

"25 murders in one month!" he whispered in disbelieve.

"Shocked AM but for us its not. In Mumbai drug dealing, weapon dealing are common but this person is different." Rahul came forward.

Aditya settled in the chair "Why?" he asked

"For years this person was doing multiple drug dealings in different cities. He is been exporting multiple weapons to vast companies. And those who comes in his way is not left alive and the farmers, workers who work for him God knows why but they never ever opens there mouth against him, even if they are sentenced to jail. For them he is their god. But from one month his murders is touching the sky. And the plot twist is he is been killing the police officers. He is so efficient in his task that he never ever leaves a hint behind him. But the most shocking thing is he does not have any fear. He sends us a card after every murder he sends us a card after every murder mocking us on our defeat." Rahul explained.

Aditya sighed " Do you know anything about him?" he asked

"His name is Spade Ace, apart from this we don't know anything about him."

He hummed still busy in his thoughts.

"Don't worry Rahul we will catch him. But first we will stop his illegal works," he said standing rooted like his motives.

"I promise Spade Ace I will make you regret your every deed. I will make you regret your whole existence."

And believe me when I say when Aditya Malhotra targets anything he achieves it by hook or by crook. By sacrificing anything whether it's lives or lifes.

____________________________________________

The 12pm moon peeked through the curtain raised windows. The home was half filled with a bed and some kitchen products. Curtains were attached with the windows.

As Aditya stepped inside his home his ears ranged with the voice of music player.

Neele Neele Ambar Par
Chaand Jab Aaye
Pyar Barsaye Humko Tarsaye

Aisa Koi Sathi Ho
Aisa Koi Premi Ho
Pyaas Dil Ki Bujha Jaaye

Neele Neele Ambar Par
Chaand Jab Aaye
Pyar Barsaye Humko Tarsaye

Neele Neele Ambar Par
Chaand Jab Aaye
Pyar Barsaye Humko Tarsaye

He followed the music and went inside the bedroom. Pages of the book his wife was reading was placed on the study table. The pages of the book was flapping because of the soothing wind coming from the window.

A smile crept on his face to see his home. How come only her one glimpse can give such immense solace to him? He thought.

He can do anything to steal this eye contentment pleasure. He did not knew if he would ever get enough of her but he crystal clearly knew one thing that the pleasure was solely his, anyone in the world can never get this.

Are you sure Aditya? * author's silence *

"Sorry I am late," he said placing a deep kiss on her head making her come out of her fictional world.

"Tell me something new Adi," she said closing the book.

"Tell me something new about the Ramayana which you are reading for the millionth time Innuuu," he said removing his belt. Imitating her voice which made her eyes roll.

"You will never listen to me no," she said getting up from her chair.

"Who said that? I will always listen to you but only in the bed," he replied pecking her nose.

"So what are we waiting for?" she said with a smile. He pulled her on him.

The moves of life are always unexpected to us. When you are busy making your own plans life has it's own plans for you.

                            A NOVEL BY DIVYA THAKUR

WITH LOVE
YOURS
DIVYA THAKUR