CH 41: ECSTASY

🎶Hale dil

              Guzaara ho tere, bin guzara                    Ab mushkil hai lagta                  Haal e dil tujhko sunata                     Dil agar ye bol pata            Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan

                    Ab mushkil hai lagta
                  Haal e dil tujhko sunata
                     Dil agar ye bol pata
            Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan..
                      tere sang jo pal bitata

                              AUTHOR

Vansh grabbed Rizwan's blood soaked collar.

"My sister loved you bastard," he landed a sharp punch on his nose which made him bleed a little more. "And you!"

Vansh's eyes were bloodshot resembling to the volcano. Aditya pushed Vansh a bit.

"Let this matter go according to the law." Aditya restored.

Vansh scrowled. "Did this MotherFucker went according to the law?" He pointed.

"I didn't have a choice," Rizwan yelled pushing his roped hands. "He killed my Anaya."

Rizwan eyed at Aditya. "You know what AM? Even if today he kill me you won't be able to do anything."

"He had everyone, every fucking man wrapped around his finger." His voice broke. "The commissioner, the IAS, the IPS, the ministers, even the prime Minister." Aditya gaped at him and reminded silent.

He eyed to Vansh. "You destroyed my whole life. You destroyed Anaya's whole life. You took my love. First from my life...."

"Shhhhh." Vansh pushed his index finger on his lips. He lunged matching Rizwan's height putting his claws on the chairs.

"I have killed Anaya but I haven't destroyed your life. I didn't take her from you. She walked on her own feets to my bed. I had made it clear she can't fuck other men so hence the result," he said nonchalantly.

"You are heartless." Rizwan spat out.

"I am not heartless, I just use my heart a little less." He shrugged.

"About Anaya. We had a deal. She gave me her body and I gave her my money." Vansh stood on his full length.

Ragini's heart burned in her chest. Her Vansh with someone else on his bed was unsettling.

"Woman like Anaya are not destroyed by other men. They are destroyed by their own greed." Vansh seethed.

"That girl didn't see the love in you rather she saw the money I had, so don't fucking blame me." Rizwan fell silent. He didn't have anything to say.

"You had a girl like my sister but you chose a gold digger like Anaya." Vansh chuckled humorlessly.

Rizwan gathered up what he was been pressing for a long time. Satvika didn't deserve to be a part of his vengeance. "I am ashamed."