CH 26: A BURNING PASSION

RAGINI MALHOTRA

                  RAGINI MALHOTRA

People only see the decision you made, not the choices you had.

I, Adi everyone only saw the criminal SPADE ACE but we forgot the Vansh inside SPADE ACE. I know it is wrong but each time I look at him my heart some how convinces my mind that maybe he had some difficulty that's why he chose this path.

"Where is the bookstore?" He asked breaking my trance. We were walking side by side with proper distance in the busy streets. His bodyguards were following us maintaining a proper distance.

"Just a little away," I said.

His eyes were dancing everywhere. The shops of bangles, flowers. A smile was plastered on his face.

"Enjoying the chaos Mr Rich Raghuvanshi." I snapped him out from his reverie.

"No. I hate this howling sound." He hided his smile behind his stern face.

He is not the way he shows. He is not this hard as he shows to the whole world.

Just then a bike on its full speed crossed my side. My heart popped up.

Uneducated bloody people.

I slided a bit.

"Amore, come to this side." He gestured me to his left. I frowned.

But without wasting any time he came to my right side securing me.

"I can't take risk." He mumbled.

I couldn't help as a smile crept on my face. I felt that tingling feeling in my stomach.

A man so lethal, who is ready to take anyone's life in a blink was protecting me so gently like his life depends on....me.

No Ragini. I am over thinking.

"How does it matter if anything happens to me? Tumhe kya hi farak padega." I shrugged.

(what difference will it make to you?)

"Janti nahi ho apni ahmiyat issliya kehti ho aisa. Mein janta hu is liya sambhl ke rakta hu." I gulped, my mind fogged so I didn't even try to understand what was he saying.

(You don't know your importance, you saylike this. I know that's why I am secure you.)

The way he secured me without thinking that maybe he will face an accident instead of me said so much about him. The important thing was he cares for me but the most important thing was he only cares  about me over his own life.

I sighed as the realisation hitted me. He is not the hard, stern, lethal, fatal he shows to the whole world. From inside he is so soft and tender.

Like a coconut. Vansh Raguvanshi is a grump coconut.