CH 29: START OF LOVE OR RUIN?

🎶Dil ibadat

                   Dil ibadat kar raha hai,                      dhadkane meri sunn                  Teri yaadein mein rahoon,                      Mujhe dhoonde jab koi,                     Teri aankhon mein miloo

                     dhadkane meri sunn
                 Teri yaadein mein rahoon,
                     Mujhe dhoonde jab koi,
                    Teri aankhon mein miloo

                               AUTHOR

Vansh let out a shaky breath. He opened his eyes a little, the parted eyelashes barely letting his pupils to peep. The faint beep sound aligned his ears.

"Vansh!!" A voice made his eyes open a bit more.

"Mausi call JK and the doctor. Vansh is awake." A voice hit her eardrum.

His eyes opened fully to meet her tear blocked eyes. She took a relief breath to witness the vision she prayed for last three days.

"Amore." He let out a sharp breath.

"Yes Vansh. I am here." She uttered in a soothing voice, smiling through her tears.

"This way." Jk and the doctor made their way to the room. Ragini gave them space and stood near the wall.

"How are you feeling Mr Raguvanshi?" The doctor asked.

"Fine," he replied curtly.

Jk helped him to sit upright in the bed. The doctor carefully examined his injury. The bullet was directly shot on his left shoulder.

"The bruise looks fine." He dressed the injury properly.

"Some days of bed rest and you will be perfectly fine Mr Raguvanshi." Vansh nodded. Ragini took a relief sigh.

"I'll take a leave." The doctor gathered his stuff and departed.

Vansh could not help but tilted his head towards his Amore.

However she looked everywhere but his eyes. His onyx ones were desperate for a glance from those blue sapphires.

But how can she look at him? Fear of loosing him, shame that she said that she hated him and most importantly something more strong than all these were vividly painted in her eyes. She didn't dare to look up.

However, she gave up on her urge to fulfill the thirst of her eyes. She lifted her gaze towards his unwavering eyes.

There was no hesitant, no looking away in his eyes. Instead there was a reality that those eyes will never look away.

Fire sparked. He took a deep breath trying to control his unsteady heart.

Ragini's eyes glistened glossy to finally witness the wide open eyes.

She had understood in a very young age that there is no knight in a shining armor waiting to protect her. She believed that.

Yet, Vansh Raguvanshi broke all her believes. He took a bullet for her. Without thinking twice. Without caring about his own life.