CH 14:UNFATHOMABLE FEELINGS

AUTHOR

                                 AUTHOR

Ragini after a battle with herself opened the door. She peeked outside and found no one. She came downstairs to the hall.

"Atleast you came outside from the room." She starled and turned around to find Sharda.

"You had the tea na baccha?" she asked softly. She gave a nod. She only knows how terriblely she wanted to puke out that tea. It wasn't like the tea wasn't good but Ragini hates the tea made by others. After trying her best she was not able to gulp it.

"You want something?" she asked.

"No I was just suffocated," she murmured.

"Ofcourse who will be able to stay inside the four walls for this long." She is not bad, she thought.

Ragini took a sit and hummed. Suddenly her eyes fell on something. Her gaze were fixed outside on that particular place. After a long time a smile crept on her face. Her eyes glinted. The garden was dotted with different roses. White, red, purple. Which color was not available!

"Can I go there?" she asked pointing enthusiasticly towards the rose garden.

"Can I  Miss or Mrs..." She could not comprehend what should she call her. Sharda looked where she was pointing.

"You can go there if you call me Mausi," She said. Her smile flastered. Did she found  someone in this hell who cares for her?

"Can I go there Mausi?" Ragini asked once again.

"Ofcourse baccha," she replied seeing the bliss in her eyes.

She run there. As far as her eyes could go the whole place was drapped in different kinds and color roses. That place was no less than heaven. White, blue, pink, red. She slowly touched the soft petals.

Oh!! What a ethereal beauty!

She sat on the soothing grass. The wind slowly played with her hair. How much she loved that place!!! Suddenly something flashed across her mind. She was taken into her memory lane.

She rubbed her palm to generate heat. It was a scary winter day. The sun had already set and it was already night. She checked her watch. He was 2hr late. Aditya Malhotra being late for Ragini was a very unusual thing. The people sitting next to her also stated exiting. Just then her phone rang. She sighed and picked up the call.

"Where the hell are you?" She yelled on the phone.

"In your heart baby." She heard a voice behind her and found him with a grin.

"Sorry for being late." Aditya pecked her cheeks.

"Why are you saying sorry? I was about to run away with a sexy billionaire." She forced a smile. Aditya's grin fell.